Matt (a little dirty)

For: HannahandNikki

_______________________

"Heeeyyy. Can we play truth or dareeee?" Asked JC.

I was in a room with Matt, JC, Jack (thatsojack), Nash, and Cameron. Yes. I was the only girl. Which was kinda weird i guess. But i love truth or dare so this should be fun!

"Alright" i said walking over to the boys.

I hope they dare me to do something with Matt. I really like him. I actually have for a while, but i didnt want to tell him because i didnt want to make things awkward between us. But theres always that little hope inside of me that he does. But who knows.

"Your turn Hannah" i heard Cam say, taking me from my thoughts. Alright. "Nash"."oh god" he mumbled under his breath. This should be good.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him. "Dare" "Alright then. Strip down to your underwear, walk down to the lobby, and ask the lady at the desk to look in the lost in found for your clothes."

Everyone started cracking up and Jack almost peed himself. Nash actually did it. I wasn't expecting him to do it honestly. But he did. And it was hilarious.

We all took out our phones and vined it. When Nash came back up, it was his turn.

"Matt" Nash said with a smile. Uh oh. What was he gonna ask him? I told Nash, Cameron, and JC that i liked Matt. They all thought that he did too. But they werent sure.

"Truth or dare?" He asked. "Dare" matt said with a smile.

"I dare you to kiss Hannah" Nash said. Why why why why.

"Oooooo. Girlll. You just took this game to a whole. New. Level" i heard Jack say next to me, snapping his fingers. I kinda laughed to myself. But then noticed Matt getting up and walking away.

I looked away then to Nash. "Im sorry" he mouthed to me. That was a little disappointing actually. The way he acted around me, made me feel like we could be a couple. "Man i thought he actually liked you Hannah" JC said, trying to be nice. "Yeah. You and me both.." I replied.

A couple minutes went by and Matt still hasn't returned. "Hey Hannah? Can you go grab me a soda from the kitchen?" Cameron asked kindly. "Of course cam" i replied, and got up and headed towards the kitchen.

I walked in and noticed Matt facing the window. Once he heard me, he immediately turned around. "Hannah" he said kinda startled. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a soda.

I was about to walk out, when i felt a hand grab my arm. "Hannah, please listen to me" "what is there to listen to Matt? You just left me cold out there." I was starting to get upset and he could tell.

"Im sorry. I just didn't want to do it in front of the boys" he reached for my face and i looked away. "Hey, look at me" he said pulling my face back up. "I like you. A lot."

He leaned down and kissed me. Sparks flew everywhere. I knew he was perfect. This was perfect.

He ran his tongue over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gladly let him. We stood there making out for quiet some time.

He grabbed my butt, picked me up, and put me on the counter. He stood between my legs and continued to make out with me. This was amazing.

"WOAH THERE." I heard Cameron scream. We broke the kiss and looked up. Cameron, JC, Nash, and Jack came running in. "Well. We didnt mean to disturb anything" said JC. "Yes we did! I want my damn soda!" Cameron screamed. He walked over to me. Grabbed the soda out of my hand "thank you very much" he said and left.

"Well. You two get back to what your doing. Stay safe" Nash said leaving with a wink.

Matt immediately came back to me and kissed me. "We should probably get back in there soon to finish the game" he said.

"Good idea" i replied with one more kiss

______________________

How'd you like it Hannah?

I have like 3 or 4 more to catch up then requests are back open😊.

Btw THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 9.8K READS. Like you don't know how happy that makes me. Thank you😘😘

Stay Nashty🏄