Cameron (sweet/a little dirty)

For: HeyItsEmily16

______________________

"I'll race you!" I screamed to one of my best friends Taylor. We were at the beach today with Matt, Shawn, The Jacks, Aaron, Carter, Nash, Hayes, and my boyfriend Cameron. Me and Cameron have been dating for over a year.

"Hey no! Thats cheating!!" Taylor screamed running after me. I splashed into the water and Taylor grabbed my waist. "Your such a cheater" he said letting go. Woah. He was a little too close there.

I splashed him with water. "Shut up loser" i said. He splashed me back and picked me up. "Never!!" He screamed and threw me deeper into the ocean. I screamed and when i came back up i pushed him over. We played around for a little bit longer until i told him i was getting out. "Alright. I'll stay here" he said referring to all the boys goofing off in the water.

I walked out and noticed that Cameron was sitting there on his phone. I put my hair into a messy bun and walked over to him. "Hey baby" i said to him sitting on his lap. He kinda pushed me off and continued what he was doing. "Whats your problem?!" I asked him. Whys he so pissed?! What did i do??

"I need to talk to you" he said getting up and grabbing my hand. "Whats going on?" I asked him as he lead me to the car. He leaned on the car, back to the window, and looked at me. "Are you going to answer me?!" I asked getting impatient. "You and Taylor. Thats whats wrong. I've been watching you for the past 10 minutes flirting with each other" i looked at him. So thats what this is all about?!

"I don't like him Cam. I like you" i tried to convince him but he was being too stubborn. "Just save it Emily" "No Cameron. I wont. Because your being stubborn and you wont listen to me!" I half screamed. "I just don't get why your getting so pissy. I don't like him like that". "I guess your right" he finally agreed.

But i wasnt gonna let this go that easy. "Well maybe i do" i edged on. "I heard he's great in bed." I could see the anger in Cameron's eyes. I loved doing this. Making him angry. It was so funny. He grabbed me and flipped me around so that i was leaning on the ground. "Don't lie" he said through gritted teeth. "Im not." I said with a smirk. He got closer so our bodies were touching "Well i bet he's never touched you like this" he said placing his hand on my vagina. I threw my head back in pleasure as he started to rub circles around my clit. I looked him in the eyes as i bit my lip. I small moan escaped my lips. "Exactly" he said stopping. "Teaseeeee" i moaned. He just laughed and kissed my lips. "Don't get jealous Came really. Nobody can ever compare to you" i said kissing his cheek. "Or the way that i make you feel" he added smirking. "Yeah okay" i said laughing.

We walked back hand in hand and enjoyed the rest of the day goofing off with the boys.

_______________________

Hope you liked it Emily😊

Im like obsessed with Irish Potatoes and i dont know why😩😂.

Stay Nashty🏄