Matt (sweet)

For: BrePage. Enjoy💕

____________________

Today was me and Matts one month. So far everything was going great. He was sweet, kind, loving, caring. Everything I wanted in a guy was basically Matt. Except for one thing. We havent kissed yet. Yeah i know. Thats kinda weird but its true. Maybe he's just waiting for the right time. Hopefully thats it.

I got out of bed and checked my phone.

From: Matt💕💋😘

"Hey babe. Meet me at the beach at 12:00. I gotta surprise for you"

I replied back with a quick okay and started to get ready. I wonder what he has for me? I look at the clock and its already 11:00.

Great. Only an hour. Plus i still have to drive there.

I put on my black bikini and over it a pair of white high waisted shorts, a coral crop top, and my white sandals. Than I put on some make up (but not too much because Matt hated that) grabbed everything i needed, and headed out the door.

When i arrived at the beach, which was only 10 minutes away, i saw Matt sitting alone on a blanket. I ran over to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Happy one month" he said happily in our hug.

He walked me back over to the blanket and we sat down. He had prepared a beautiful lunch and bought me a beautiful necklace that had the date we started dating on.

"Thanks babe" i said to him an hugged him. I hugged him just cause i was so thankful to have someone like him. He really is the best.

By now it was around 3:00. We spent a lot of time just sitting there talking, catching up on some things, and just goofing around.

We decided to go swimming. I took off my shorts, shirt, and sandals. And Matt took off his shirt. I looked in awe because he had such a nice body. Like. Woah.

Anyway, we went into the ocean and it felt so nice, just to goof off and be with Matt, most of all. Not a lot of people were at the beach, which was kinda cool because it made it a little more romantic.

We were splashing each other and goofing off like always. I splashed him and he splashed me. I looked into the water and saw a piece of seaweed. When Matt turned around to go underwater, i picked it up and chucked it at him.

It landed right on his head and he turned around. I bursted our laughing and he just looked at me.

"Oh. I'm gonna get you back" he said. Uh oh.

He chased after me for like 5 minutes in the water until he finally caught up. I was laughing to hard, i couldn't possibly run any further. The seaweed had fallen off earlier but it was still funny.

When he finally caught up all the way. He grabbed my waist and spun me around. He picked me up and it looked like he was about to throw me, but he just stopped instead. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I knew what was happening next.

He stared into my eyes for a good 30 seconds. Then he started leaning in, and boom. Fireworks EVERYWHERE. It was probably the most amazing thing ever.

"I've been waiting to do that for forever. I just couldnt find the right time" he said between kisses.

"I love you"

"I love you too Matt"

_____________________

Hope you likey😊😊.

So im probably gonna be updating a little bit more often now because im on spring break. So yeaaaaahhh. Ive got quite a few to do but keep commenting, inboxing, and kiking😘.

Stay Nashty🏄