Hayes (sweet)

For: easilydistractedpie

______________________

I laughed at my best friend Hayes as he tripped down the stairs. "That wasnt funny Alexa" he laughed. "Yes it was, even your laughing!" Me and Hayes have been best friends ever since we met at Magcon. Honestly. We've been inseparable.

"What the hell was that?" Nash came running out of his room. I was laying on the ground at the top of the steps laughing my head off. I couldnt even breathe. "Hayes fell down the steps" i could barely get the words out i was laughing so hard! "Klutz" he muttered and walked back into his room.

I laughed even harder and Hayes just looked at me. He looked really embarrassed but i couldnt stop laughing! "Im sorry, im sorry". I got out my last laugh and went to the bottom of the stairs with him.

"Awwww Hayyeesss. Didd youu gettt hurrrttt" i said pinching his cheeks laughing some more. "Shut up" he pulled away. "Hayes?" I asked.

I didnt think he would get this upset. "What" he questioned. "Im sorry" i pleaded. "Yeah okay." "No Hayes, i really am."

I went over and gave him a hug. Damn he smelled good. I have to admit. I have had a slight crush on Hayes the past few months but i know that would never happen so i brush it off.

"Hayes?" I said again, getting a little upset. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "Just kiss me" he said pressing his lips against mine. It took me a couple seconds to process what just happened, but when i did, i kissed right back. "Alexa, i have liked you ever since i laid eyes on you, but i was afraid that you didnt feel the same way so i kinda just wanted to wait but i really shouldnt...." I stopped him and kissed him again. "Shhh" i said, kissing him one more time. "Can i take you on a date?" He asked politely. "Of course Hayes. But i should really get going" i said. He kissed me one last time. "Goodnight Beautiful"

I gathered all my stuff and headed out his front door. I waited soaking in everything that just happened. I heard Hayes screaming so i listened in. "I GOT HER. SHES GOING ON A DATE WITH ME!!!" He yelled. He seemed really excited. "WAY TO GO MAN! TOLD YOU SHE WOULD SAY YES" Nash yelled back.

Im really happy that me and Hayes are going on a date. I know he'll treat me right. And i know this date will be absolutely perfect.

_______________________

Hope you liked it Alexa!

Last update of the night. Goodnight my lovlies😘

Stay Nashty🏄