Chapter 5: Worst Day Ever

Start from the beginning

Instead, I woke up in a really pissed off mood.

I swatted at their legs, hoping to knock them off the bed and let out an irritated groan when I failed to do so. I grabbed my pillow and furiously shoved it on top of my head.

"Ouf agvay!" I screamed under the material. Though, even I knew they couldn't understand what I just said.

I felt one of the boys stopped moving and I assumed it was Harry considering I heard Louis still laughing. When the pillow over my head was gently being pulled from my grip, I held on tighter and swatted his hand away.

Harry sighed. "Lou, stop jumping! I'm trying to concentrate on Niall."

Immediately the bed stopped moving and I felt a heavy wait settle onto my lower body. I began to squirm to get him off but failed again to do so.

"Ni, what's wrong? You never wake up in a bad mood." Harry asked me quietly. I had to strain my ears to catch what he said.

I ripped the pillow off my head and quickly sat up both startling Harry and almost bonking my head with Louis. He fell back against my legs and gave me a wide-eyed look.

"Just leave me alone." I muttered angrily. Ignoring Harry's eyes as he tried to look into mine.

Louis let out a small sigh and crawled across my legs so he was sitting on my lap again. I swallowed from the close proximity and gave him a sharp glare.

"Get. Off." I hissed before trying, as gently as I could despite my mood, to push him off. Louis gave me a confused look and stubbornly refused to move.

He crossed his arms and gave me a stern look. "Not until you tell us what's wrong."