Part 38 - True Feelings

Start from the beginning

Kaiden said "getting used to what?"

Aniyah said "Being cared for so much.."

Kaiden smiled and said "Listen sunshine. I'll never, ever, stop caring for you."

Aniyah looked into his eyes and he said "You've got to trust me."

Aniyah said "Is that what you think this is about? That I don't trust you.. Of course I trust you!!"

Aniyah took a deep breath and placed her hands on Kaiden's bare chest and started drawing circles with her nails and said "I can't lose you too.." with pure pain in her voice.

Kaiden grabbed her hands and kissed them and said "Aniyah.." Aniyah looked into his eyes and Kaiden said "I've done things, seen things, and it felt like my heart just stopped, and It felt like that a really long time.... until you."

Kaiden looked into her beautiful hazel eyes and said "I'm not going anywhere.."

Aniyah smiled and crashed her lips onto his, Kaiden kissed her back instantly and grabbed her hips, Aniyah could feel his bulge building.

Aniyah continued kissing Kaiden and she slowly trailed her hand down and reached into his boxers and grabbed his man hood, she moved her underwear to the side and pressed it against her dripping wet entrance and slid down.

Kaiden gripped her hips hard and let out a moan and Aniyah gripped his chest with her other hand and let out a sexual moan.

She started moving her hips back and forth, not removing her lips from Kaiden's.

Aniyah gripped the bed frame and removed her lips from Kaiden's and flew her head back and let out a loud moan. She started moving her hips faster and up and down fast.

Kaiden looked down and watched her beautiful body move against his and he was grunting and moaning. Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's shirt and pulled it off and threw it. Aniyah moaned out loud and Kaiden sat up all the way straight and gripped her back hard.

Aniyah screamed sexually into his neck and gripped his back and continued moving her hips on him, they both gripped each other's back so hard they both left claw marks.

Kaiden flipped Aniyah onto her back and spreaded her legs wide, Kaiden pulled his boxers off and kicked them away and grabbed his manly hood and pushed the tip into Aniyah, she bit her bottom lip and gripped the bed watching him.

Kaiden smirked and pushed himself into her a little more and Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden pulled himself out of her, Kaiden started rubbing himself on her tight wet entrance and Aniyah looked at him and she started moving her hips to him.

Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "You want it?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "What do you want?"

Aniyah bit her bottom lip once more and Kaiden pushed his tip inside her and Aniyah moaned out and Kaiden pulled himself out and started rubbing himself on her entrance once more and Aniyah said "Kaiden please, please fuck me." While moving her hips.

Kaiden said "Well Alright."

He pressed her legs down all the way flat and pushed himself deep into her. Aniyah screamed out sexually and Kaiden watched her eyeballs roll to the back of her head.

Kaiden smirked and wrapped his hand around her throat and started pounding into her hard.

Aniyah gripped his arm and dug her nails into him and she was moaning so loud. Kaiden put both hands by her head and started stroking into her deep and fast.

Aniyah gripped his back and dug her nails into him and dragged her hands down. Kaiden grunted painfully and sexually and Aniyah screamed out "Don't stop Kaiden!!"

Kaiden continued and he looked down watching him go into her deep and Aniyah wrapped her legs around his waist tightly and she gripped his hair and she layed her head back flat and reached her limit.

Kaiden continued and Aniyah started moaning very, very loudly. Kaiden smirked and flipped her on her stomach and smacked her ass hard leaving smack prints.

He pushed himself deep into her and they both let out loud moans. Kaiden grabbed Aniyah's hair and pulled her up and then wrapped his hands around her throat and started pounding her hard. Aniyah grabbed his arms and started screaming sexually, she couldn't control her moans, her body was on fire, her body was hot, and she loved it.

Kaiden watched her ass smack against him and he felt her dripping wet liquids on him, he felt her getting tighter and he grunted and said "fuckkk." under his breath.

Aniyah grabbed the sheets and was screaming and Kaiden pressed her down hard and started rubbing her ass, he pulled himself out of her and he was breathing heavily and Aniyah was still lightly moaning.

She said something but it was muffled and Kaiden said "What did you say baby?"

Aniyah turned her head to the side and said "cum in me."

Kaiden raised an eyebrow and said "You seem to want that alot."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I want all of you." Through her tired moans.

Kaiden said "As you wish."

Kaiden pressed down on her lower back and pushed himself into her. Aniyah instantly moaned out loud and gripped the bed, Kaiden started pounding her hard and he was grunting and breathing heavily.

Sweat was dripping down their bodies and both their bodys felt so much excitement and ecstasy, it was like a drug, that they needed.

Kaiden wrapped his hand tight around Aniyah's throat and pulled her up and his mouth was close to her ear and he said "You're mine. You understand."

Aniyah was moaning loud and she gripped his arm and screamed out "YES!"

Kaiden smirked and looked down at her beautiful ass smacking against him and he moaned and pressed her down and he said "Fuck I love you. I love this!"

He smacked her ass hard leaving more red hand prints and Aniyah screamed out everytime he did. Kaiden grunted loud and he grabbed her side and held her place and just pounted her, leaving the bed shaking and it smacking hard against the wall.

He moaned loud and he cummed deep inside her and Aniyah moaned loud and her legs started shaking. Kaiden layed down next to her breathing heavily and Aniyah's body was shaking and Kaiden looked at her and she looked at him and said "and I love you."

Kaiden smiled bright and he faced her and whispered "I love you, so much."

Aniyah faced him and she pecked him on the lips and Kaiden layed his hand on her waist and they we're both sweating and Kaiden closed his eyes and started drifting off to sleep.

Aniyah giggled and snuggled up to him and closed her eyes and went to sleep.

End of Part Thirty-Eight