CHAPTER 28

ROY
My alarm went off and I silenced it almost immediately. I hated how it always went off with a clicking sound. It was so irritating. I was so tired after the previous day's events and I ended up deciding that we were all staying home that day, including Julie. I looked at Jackie and smiled. She was still sleeping peacefully in my arms. So innocent and fragile. My mind went back to how shattered she had been the previous day and I pitied her. I needed to do something to protect them, especially Braden. I was with Jackie all the time and she had my protection but I feared for Braden. I had to hire more security guards. Yes! That’s what I would do.
I looked at the woman sleeping in my arms again and I smiled with satisfaction. She made me complete. I loved her with my whole life and I would do everything to make her happy. I kissed her on the forehead and ran my fingers through her hair. She stirred on the bed and looked at me sleepily. I smiled at her and she blushed. She tried covering her face with the pillow and I took it away from her and looked deep into her eyes.
“Hey! She said in a whisper covering my eyes. Just like Braden. My life revolved around the two of them.
“Hey!” Sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep.”
“What’s the time? We should be getting ready for work.” She said trying to get out of the bed but I pushed her back to the bed and she giggled.
“What! Someone wants to get naughty! “She said biting on her lower lip. I knew what she was trying to do and I chuckled. I got on top of her and bent down to kiss her lightly on the lips. She shivered under my skin and I smiled.
“We are getting late for work baby.” She said trying to avert her eyes from me. I steadied her head to look at me and laughed at her expression.
“We aren’t going to work today. I have other plans. Let’s talk about you biting your lip first. Are you trying to seduce me by any chance?”
She blushed and I chuckled.
“What? No way. My lips were itchy and that’s why I was biting on them.” Her eyes were burning into mine.
“Mmmh! I  see. I think you need help with them.” I rubbed her lips with my fingers and felt them tremble. I always had that effect on her.
“What about Julie? Is she going to work?” she was trying to change the topic. She was good at it.
“I'm giving her an off today.” I said caressing her face.
“ Does she know? You probably need to call her. Maybe she is in the guest room freaking out.”
“You are right. Let me give her a call.”
I reached for my phone without taking my eyes off her and dialed Julie’s number. She picked on the first ring.
“Good morning sir?” She still called me sir even outside the office.
“Good morning too Julie. After yesterday’s events I think you should take the day off. You need to rest.”
“ Thank you sir.”
“You are welcome.”
I hanged up and put the phone back on the dressing table. I looked into Jackie’s eyes and she shivered involuntarily under me.
“What baby! Do I make you shiver that much?” I asked chuckling.
“You already know what those eyes and that smile do to me.” She was biting her lower lip again. She was seducing me and I could see hunger and anticipation in her eyes. She wanted me just like I wanted her. I tickled her and we rolled on the bed. She lay on top of me and looked into my eyes. Those eyes did miracles to my groin and I was already getting a boner. She noticed and chuckled.
“ Someone is already getting a boner. I think I should go downstairs and prepare breakfast.” She said and ran her fingers on my chest seductively making me tremble. I knew what she was doing. She was playing games and teasing me.  She made for the door and I pulled her back to the bed making her lay on top of me again.
“ Where do you think you are going?” I asked her staring deep into her eyes.
“Going to prepare breakfast.” Her fingers were caressing my chest.
“ I know what you are doing. That won’t work with me.”
“ And what am I doing?” She was at it again.
“ You think you are going to give me a boner and just leave here high and dry? No madam chef! I will make you pay for that.”
I saw her gasp and we rolled on the bed and I was now lying on top of her. Our lips touched and we kissed passionately stopping once in a while to gasp for our breathes. I trailed my hand down to her groin and smiled. She was already wet. She tried putting her legs together but I parted them and grinned at her.
“Someone is already wet. Can we go and prepare breakfast? I'm so hungry.” I said playfully and tried to get up but she pulled me to herself. Her eyes were beseeching and I liked that.
“What baby? I thought you wanted to go and prepare breakfast. I'm going to help you with it.”
“Don’t play games with me Roy. Am yearning for it.  I want you so badly. Please make love to me.” Her eyes were beseeching and I felt a stir on my groin. We always slept naked and our bodies were pressing against each other. There was no need for foreplay. She was ready for it and I was too. I lined my manhood with her groin and smiled down at her. I bent down to kiss her and she tried pushing me away from her.
“What is it baby?” I got alarmed.
“You forgot something.”
“What did I forget?”
“Protection? You want to do it raw?” she had a worried look on her face.
“ I don’t have any protection. I ran out of them.” I was so calm and she was freaking out. I didn’t mind going raw on her.
“So, what are we going to do about that?” The worried look was still on her face.
“ We just do it without.”
“But there are consequences baby.” I ran my fingers on her face to make a relax.
“ I know but aren’t you on your safe days?”
“ I am but you never know. You can never count on safe days.”
“ Just relax baby. There is no way you will get pregnant. Do you trust me?”
She nodded and smiled at me. I entered her slowly and she gasped. I filled her completely. She was so tight and she enveloped me fully. I pumped slowly and increased the pumping after sometime. Our moans and heavy breathings filled the room. She held me tightly as we both exploded into an orgasm. I collapsed on top of her and kissed her deeply.
“ I love you baby.” She whispered.
“ I love you too.” I found myself whispering back. I pulled out of her and led her to the bathroom. I washed every part of her body softly and grinned when she let out her soft moans. It turned me on and we found ourselves making love all over again. I just couldn’t get enough of her. I wiped her and we both put on our dressing gowns and went downstairs to join Julie and Jane on the table.