CHAPTER 18

He stopped kissing me and stepped back to look at me. I gasped for air. The kiss had drained me. His stare made me flush and I looked away from him. I could feel his piercing eyes still on me.
“You are the most beautiful woman I have seen. I love you baby.”
His eyes showed countless emotions, love, appreciation, adoration, lust and most of all hunger. His words made dragons flutter deep down my belly. I had no idea why his words had such an effect on me.
“And you are amazing,” I said smiling sheepishly and he hauled himself at me kissing me deeply.
“Oooh baby! The things you do to me!” he whispered to my ears and this made a tinge of excitement flow through my body. I could feel the effect in my groin. I wanted him so badly but I wouldn’t beg for it. I would go as per what he wanted. I could feel his manhood pressing on me. He had a boner. He pushed me to the bed and came on top of me his eyes not leaving mine. He ran his hands through my face.
“ I want to do something and I don’t know whether you are comfortable with it.”
“what’s that baby?”
“I want to make love to you. I want to show you how each and every little part of you should be worshipped. I want you so badly.”
His words gave a flow of heat between my legs and my whole body ached in anticipation of what he wanted to do. I needed it too and I wouldn’t lie to myself. I would deal with the consequences later.
“Please do what you want to do and stop asking me. I want it so badly too.”
He chuckled at my words and kissed my forehead. He kissed me on the lips and deepened his kiss. His kiss was demanding, his lips and tongue were coaxing mine. I moaned and my tongue tentatively met his. The heat on my groin was too much. He shifted the kiss to my neck biting me softly. I shivered involuntarily and he chuckled.
“Forgive me for what I am about to do.” He said and tore my dress making me gasp.
“You don’t really need that, do you?”
“I need it. It was my best.”
“we can always buy others.” He said smiling seductively. This did wonders to me too. He stood to gaze at me.
“Oh, Jackie, you have the most beautiful body I have seen. I want to kiss every inch of it.” I blushed at his words and covered my face with the pillow. He took the pillow and smiled at me.
“Not a chance! I want you to look at me.”
He cupped my breasts through the lacy bra and his other hand went to my inner thighs. He then ran his  hand through my womanhood and gave me a smile.
“you are so wet.”
“This is what you do to me.”
He chuckled and unclasped my bra letting my tits free. He went ahead to suck on my nipples and they hardened at his touch. He ran one hand through my hair and the other one through my body. He ran his tongue between my breasts and I clutched his head. He was so good at what he was doing and if not careful I would get an orgasms with just the foreplay.
His tongue ran through the scars I had gotten from Mike’s violence and he stopped abruptly and looked at me.
“What happened to you baby?” I kept quiet and saw anger on his face. “He did this to you! That bastard. Let him pray that we don’t meet again because I will make him pay for every single pain and scar he inflicted on you. By the time am done with him he will be dead.” He cursed with venom in his voice and I shivered under his skin.
“It’s okay! They are healed and I don’t feel any pain. Let’s focus on what we were doing.”
“Someone needs me that badly!” He said and chuckled.
“Don’t be silly. We know who needs the other one so badly.”
He laughed and continued licking me downward. He settled on my navel and the feeling was overwhelming.
“I told you I want to kiss every inch of you and that is what I’m doing. Just stay still and make it easy for me.”
I lay still and let him do miracles on my body. His phone rang and he ignored.
“We won’t pick that baby. We are making love.”
“what if it’s something important? Just pick it.”
“No! There is nothing more important than you. Just shut up and enjoy.”
With that, he removed my thong and tossed it on the floor. He kissed my inner thighs and went up my groin. He licked my clit and sucked it making me moan  because of pleasure. He ignored the moans and ran his tongue through my pussy and licked my inner flesh. That was too much for me and I felt my whole body tremble and everything around me seemed to rotate. I exploded into the best orgasm I ever had and he continued licking till I stilled down.
He then kissed me upwards until he settled on my lips. I could taste myself on his lips.
“I want to make love to you and I want you to enjoy every moment until you scream my name.”
I smiled in anticipation and helped him remove his clothes and tossed them on the floor without a care in the world. His body was like a dream. It was deeply tanned and beautifully sculpted like a statue. All I managed to say was “wow.” He took a condom and put it on. He moved and positioned himself between my legs and I opened my legs willingly to welcome him inside me. He started seeking for his entrance his tip touching my entrance.
“look at me baby. I want you to look at me make love to you and see how much I love you.”
I looked at him and I could see intensity and love in his eyes. “ I love you too.”
With that he entered me slowly not taking his eyes off mine. He pushed in slowly and filled me completely.
“You envelope me wholly.” He said and bent down to kiss me. He started moving in out still kissing me and increased his energy with each thrust as he pumped inside me. I moved my hips in rhythm inviting him for more as he picked up speed. Our bodies moved rhythmically in unison and all that could be heard were our moans. Our bodies tightened against each other and we both exploded into an orgasm. He collapsed on top of me and held me tightly in his arms. He kissed me lightly on the lips and smiled at me.
“ you are just amazing. I love you so much!”
“And I love you too Roy!”
He moved to lay on his side and I lay my head on his chest. He ran his fingers through my hair. It felt so good to be loved.