"You didn't have to lock the door though," I chuckled growing more nervous by the second he was drunk and unpredictable right now.

"Just for extra precaution you know," he lifted his hand to caress my thigh, "Collae you look amazing, why did Theo keep you all to himself?"

"Okay Harrison stop," I pushed his hand away. He was drunk and I didn't like where this was going.

"What am I not good enough?" he hissed putting his hand back on my leg gripping it tightly, "We can't all get accepted into D1 schools Collae." Was that what this was about? Was he jealous of Theo? Was he trying to make Theo jealous like at the party?

"Okay Harrison, I think you've drank too much, I'm leaving," I tried to stand up but he grabbed my waist firmly and pulled down on it hard. bringing me back to the bed.

"Collae you're not fucking going anywhere!" He snarled, "Theo can't have everything." His whole demeanor from sweet and inviting changed to threatening in moments.

"Harrison stop please!" He was so strong and my body couldn't move from under him. I began screaming for help but he covered my mouth and the music was too loud for anyone to hear my muffled screams.

I didn't believe that this could possibly be happening to me right now and tears began to form on my face. I didn't know what to do. I tried fighting him off but he had me pinned. My kicks and scratches didn't do anything.

"Collae you're mine right now," he ripped down the top of my dress exposing my bra and started kissing my chest, I screamed and I kicked.  My body was starting to go flat and I could feel myself slipping away from my body.

He kept my wrist in his hands while he went to pull my dress all the way down. I whimpered and cried.

"Harrison please stop," I cried out in another attempt. Kaitlyn was so close and so how badly I wanted her to come save me. I took the moment he was distracted by trying to pull dress all the way down to kick him in his face. He groaned holding his nose. I stood up quickly but tripped and fell off the bed due to my dress getting caught in between my legs hanging by my ankles. Harrison grabbed me holding his nose and sent a slap to me face. I froze and he quickly pulled off the rest of my dress.

Out of all things to happen in my life. This was the worst thing. I started to fully cry and scream but no one could hear me.

I was left only in my bra and underwear.

"You're going to be a good girl Collae, and let it happen, your body is mine," Harrison couldn't have possibly been as drunk as I thought he was.  His words became clearer and his movements more precise. Before he could bring his hands to fondle me the door handle bagan to shake.

"Help me-" I started to shout but he covered my mouth quickly.

"Go away, I'm busy in here!" He shouted at whoever was rattling the door.

"Harrison you better fucking open this door right now or I promise you won't see tomorrow!" His voice. That voice. Theos voice. I couldn't believe he was here.

"Open the fucking door Harrison!" Kaitlyn's voice was right behind his. The door began to rattle even more and then followed my some banging. The door wouldn't budge and neither would Harrison.

"Go the fuck away Theo, she doesn't want you anymore go back to Gia!" he stared at the hinges of the door.

"I swear to God Harrison if you hurt her," He banged on the door harder and harder. There was a pause before I heard a loud bang followed by wood flying across the room.

Theo stormed in and tackled Harrison to the ground making his head hit the floor. I quickly grabbed what was left of my dress and covered up. Kaitlyn came running into the room taking off her jacket to give to me to cover up.

"Oh my God-fuck Collae are you okay!" She started to screech, "That fucking piece of shit!" I could only nod thankful for them at the time they came. Theo was on top of Harrison sending fist after fist to his face.

"Are you fucking serious?" He screamed before sending another hit to Harrison's face, "You disgusting piece of shit!" Theo didn't let up on him and soon Harrison's face was gushing blood. Others heard the commotion and hurriedly came to the room. Mostly everyone stood by unsure of what to do.

Kaitlyn joined in kicking Harrison in his ribs multiple times. Everything was happening all too fast for me and I didn't know what to do.

  Theo wrapped his hands around Harrison's neck and started to squeeze. He was going to kill him.

"Theo he's going unconscious! Stop!" Jake ran up to Theo ripping him off of Harrison's body. Harrison gasped followed by spitting out some blood.

"Harrison you're fucking done," he pointed at him with the scariest glare I'd ever seen. Jake looked at him in disbelief. "Jake don't fucking look at me like that he tried to rape Collae."Jake's eyes went wide then finally to me on the floor.

"What? Collae are you okay?" He asked me while I was still sitting on the floor frozen. Jake never talked to me much but it did feel like he had genuine concern for me.

"Don't fucking talk to her, you watched her come up to this room with him and you know what he's like!" He pushed Jake so hard he went out the door frame.

He scooped me up carefully and Kaitlyn followed behind us.

"Everyone get the fuck out of my way," he hissed at everyone and they parted for him to walk through with me in his arms. I cried in his chest.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner my love, did he hurt you? Did he touch you?" He asked me with so much concern. I knew if I answered honestly he would go back there and finish him off. I couldn't have Theo going to jail.

"I'm okay now," I wiped my tears and was grateful for Theo in that moment.

"I'll fucking kill him," he laid me in the backseat of his car. I could see he was ready to go back in and finish the job. I grabbed his shirt to stop him.

"Theo please just stay with me, I really need you right now."