Chapter Seventeen

Peggy POV

I sat on the bench outside the hospital waiting for Mar to finish her sign out papers. I thought about how our lives have changed. Will she cut again? Will we be friends? Should I act cold to her again?
I put a cigarette between my teeth and lit it, like I do when I'm stressed or anxious. I inhaled. I frowned. I didn't get the same calmness or pleasure I used to get from it, so I threw it on the ground and stomped on it.
I ran my hands over my arms, feeling the bumps and ridges left there by scars. My drowned deepened.
Maria walked out.
"Ready?" She said, her voice sounding distant.
"I guess," I sighed.
"Why are we sad to leave?"
" I don't know. I don't control my emotions."
She didn't respond.
Our Uber showed up. We got in.
Maria's POV
What am I feeling. She's my best friend. I get happy when I think of her. But I'm not gay. I would know if I'm gay right I would feel different. I just like her as s friend.
She helped me. She almost killed herself for me.
I ran my hands over the bumpy scars on my arms. I don't even remember what encouraged me to do that. I wonder how bad Peggy's scar are. She never wears t-shirts. I have never seen her arms.
My mind was blank as I stumbled out of the car. I felt her hands on my back. I looked at her. I fell towards her face like I wanted to kiss her but she looked to the side. She caught me in her arms and scooped me up.
"Okay hun," she said.
I had anxiety and depression medication in me. This is my second day on it and it makes me feel so calm and weird inside.
I don't know.
HEY I UPDATED HAHAHA
-
PEGGLE