Chapter Ten

Maria's Pov
I slowly flutter my eyes open, and adapt to the sun light shining through the window. I examined my surroundings and slowly began to panic. ' Where am I and-'. I'm cut short when I notice the human like figure next to me. Peggy? Now I remember. I wince in pain as I also remembered my arm. I looked down to see my arm wrapped almost professionally. What is wrong with me? I can't even stand one night without messing every thing up. I moved my head back over to Peggy and looked down at her. Man she's even beautiful asleep. Ok-yeah now I sound crazy. But minus me being a weirdo I love walking up next to her. I wish this was every day. If only James- JAMES! crap I need to go he's going to be so pissed at me. Just as that thought popped into my head I notice Peggy waking up. She glanced over at me.

    "Good morning Maria. How did you sleep?" Peggy was still not fully awake and, still sounded tried. "G-good. How did you sleep Pegs?". I stuttered out. Peggy just looked at me, at that moment I knew why. That nickname. "Oh I'm s-sorry i- I didn't mean to call you that, I thought it would be cu-" "It's ok. I actually like the nickname" Peggy reassured me with a trust worthy smile. Well thank goodness I was scared I was coming off... well weird. "Ok Good. I'm glad you do. I really do appreciate this, but I need to get back to James's house." I didn't want to leave. Not an ounce of me wanted to leave. I have to though. Her smile slowly faded away into a rough frown. I couldn't tell if she was mad or disappointed. "R-right of course you have to leave. I'll change in the bathroom and show you out than." A hint of disappointment rang in her voice. "Ok I guess I'll get changed" Peggy approached the door and gave a glance back on me. This gave me time to make out a sad smile upon her face.

      After I finished changing Peggy was heading back to her room. She walks me down the endless flight of stairs. Why does this house have so many stairs? We finally reached the end of the steps and stop at the door. I face the door and turn to face Peggy. "Well I should get going" Luckily I drove here so I wouldn't have to walk a 3 blocks. "Yeah you should. It was nice talking to you Maria. I hope we can do if again." I really didn't want to leave, but I know I have to. I really don't want to leave. "Bye Peggy. Tell Eliza I said hi." I unlock the door and turn the knob. I pull the door open and I'm met with the harsh sun. I walk out and instantly still not wanting to leave. What is wrong with me the last thing I said to her was " tell Eliza I said hi".  Now I go back to my personal hell?

        I fell like this chapter is short. I did have fun writing this one also though . As always I hope you enjoyed. Don't for .get to vote. Until next time
                                  ~Joy