Chapter Seven

Peggy's POV

"She just wants to be, beautiful she goes, unnoticed she knows, no limits, she craves, attention she praises, an image she prays to be, sculpted by the sculptor," I sang to my self as I sat on the edge of my five story high bedroom window.
Now, calm down, I'm not gonna commit suicide. I'm waiting until I graduate.
I think.
What would change if I jumped? Everything would be the same. My sisters wouldn't care. Eliza might. Angelica would be happy. I would be happy. Maria would be- why am I thinking of her.
I heard a ring and looked at my phone.
Say-yes-to-red: Peggy? It's Maria.
Whoeveryouarefuckyou: what do you want
Say-yes-to-red: Can I come over? Please?
Whoeveryouarefuckyou: stay with your boyfriend
Say-yes-to-red: please I'll explain later
Whoeveryouarefuckyou: fine
Great. The last person I want to see. What if she's tricking me? What if she hurts me? What if she kills me? Wait what. Why do I care. I exhaled sharply at the knock on the door. I bolted down the stairs to open it-but! Angelica beat me to it.
"The hell are you doing here!" Angelica hissed.
"Peggy said-" Maria tired, fear evident.
"Who cares about Peggy?" She started, " Peggy is a good for nothing asshole! All she's done is piss me off and annoy me and my friends on purpose! And you, you,you, you SLUT!"
Maria started crying. Eliza was standing behind me on the staircase wide eyed.
"ANGELICA! You have no right to yell at her like that! You give no regard to other people's feelings! Your so self centered god damnit! And calling me an asshole? God knows yours has been fucked more times than you can count! I became I self harming-cigarette smoking a-b-broken person that I am!" I screamed, which quickly turned to me sobbing.
"I-I-I u-um Peggy, I-I uh. Um- UGH! I'm out!" Angelica yelled, pushing Maria aside and storming out the door.
Maria stood there, quietly crying.
I ran down the stairs and pulled her into a hug. We cried into each other's shoulders. Something tells me tonigh is gonna be a long, long night.