Chapter Five

Maria's POV

What the heck do I do? What the heck did I do? She is freaking out on me for caring! I'm trying to understand where she coming from, but it's almost like she's too damaged. Too scared. Too scarred.
I slammed the front door of James's house. I've lived there for a couple months.
"Maria? Is that you?" He shouted.
"It's me James! Maria!" I replied.
I heard footsteps pound down the stairs and I was scared. Was he gonna hit me? Was he gonna rape me? Why am I scared? Why is my head so full of uncertainties? This most certainly is not healthy.
I stared ahead of me at James, eyes wide like a deer in headlights. He charged at me and picked me up by my waist with his hands in a bruising grip. He lifted me above his head and brought me down quickly, fitting my body to his and crashing his mouth into mine.
All panic and doubts left my mind and I melted into the kiss. We moved our mouths quickly against each other's, and he lifted me onto the counter.
He started to grind his hips into mine and the dam went down and panic flooded my senses.
"Can we do his tonight baby?" I asked sweetly, trying to hide my panic.
"Don't be a tease Maria," he growled.
"Jame, baby, I'm just not in the mood," I was practically begging.
"Shut your whore mouth and do the only thing slutty women like you are good for," he slapped me.
I cowered under him and let him finish inside me.
He left me there and I sunk to the floor.
God, what have I done with My life?

Hey guys, gals, and non binary pals! Sorry for the late chapter I got a concussion and crap. Sorry it's really short too! I usually shoot for 500 words and this was 280 or so. Yikes.-Em