Chapter Twelve

{I typed this part of the story on my computer. With that said i wasn't able to have bold or italic words. So just imagine that the pov's are in bold, and the a/n in bold/italic. Enjoy :D.}

                                                                               Peggy's POV       

    I stay on ground next to Maria, desperately waiting for the ambulance to get there quicker. I was in slight shock from seeing this horrid sight. Why the hell would anyone want to hurt her? I knew for a fact it was Maria's "boyfriend", James, who did this to her, from the things she told me he has done to her. Now I wanted nothing more than revenge. I slowly emerged from my spot on the bathroom floor, quickly grabbing Maria's hand and squeezing it, than letting it go as quickly as I grabbed it. 'For all I know, James could still be in the house' was a thought that quickly flashed in my head. There's only one way to find out. I slowly made my way to the bathroom door and out. I scanned the main room of the small apartment, knowingly, that if James was in the apartment I couldn't find him, and be unarmed. I turn my head slightly, to be met with the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen slowly, incase James is in the apartment. I walked around the kitchen's island in search of the knifes. A rapist like him must own some knifes. In the far left corner of the kitchen counter, I spotted the knifes. I make my way over to the rack of knifes to see the are organized by size. I pick the second biggest, know this will be helpful.

        I walk out of the kitchen, in order to look around. 'maybe he's in a room, his room? I go down the small corridor . My heart is beating out of my chest, but my blood is boiling at the same time.i need to relax a little. *Inhale* *Exhale*. I breath in and out to calm me down.I have a small pause as I begun to hear the very faint noise of sirens. Hopefully if James is here they'll get here before he kills me. I come to the end of the small hallway and I'm met with a broom door...Okay...Here We Go. There are two possible ways this could play out. One~ James is behind this door and I... well... die, or, Two~ James isn't behind the door and I'm able to live. 

I move my hand to the bronze door knob, and I slowly turning it. I'm thankful, but at the same time I'm not that the door is unlocked. I walk in and..... Oh God. Thank God he isn't here. Just as I'm met with literally the biggest relief of my life, I hear a loud k the knock on the front door. Knowing the police, and ambulance are here I speed walk there. I past the bathroom, and catch a glimpse of Maria. Starting to fell the tears go down my face I reach the door. I quickly open the door and I'm met with two police officers and paramedics behind them, with a stretcher in hand. I move out the way to let the police and paramedics inside. Once I see them come out of the bathroom with a stretcher and Maria on it I let lose. I break down, I just... couldn't help it. 

      I'm questioned, okay more like interrogated by the police, and I don't put the effort not to cry in front of them. I mean it's very possible I could loss Maria. The only person in the world that gets' me. The only person I can trust. The only person I actually lik- no love. The only person i actually love. Thankfully I'm aloud in the ambulance, I don't think I could trail an ambulance on a bike. I hold her hand the whole way to the hospital and I'm very hesitate to let go at all. I can't believe what this "James" character did to Maria. I'm surely not going to let it go any time soon either. He has to pay. I'm officially moving Angelica off of spot 1 on my list. Now she's number 2. James... James Reynolds is number 1.

 A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I'm sorry it took me so long to update. It is 100% my fault. If you want some body to blame blame me not Eli ( i remembered ). I loved writing this an I hope you loved reading. I chose to write on my computer today cause i wanted to see how it felt, i usually use my phone. Since i used my computer i couldn't use bold or italic. Sorry if it's confusing. Also i'm officially on Summer Vacation. Meaning i can update quicker. Until next time.  P.S   i was to lazy to spell check sorry . :                                                                                

                                                                  ~Joy