Chapter Fourteen

James's Pov

            How the hell did that girl know what I've done to Maria. If she told her I swear, I'm going to kill her when or even if, she wakes up. After that little... "scene", I knew I wasn't going to be able to see my "beloved girlfriend". I didn't even have to predict i'd be leaving with some injuries, she punched me in the jaw, kneed me in the goods, and clawed my eyes, and I thought what I did to her was bad. There was still that part of me that knew she was injured worse though, especially when she coughed up blood. So what if I- wait, wasn't she the girl I tripped on the bus. Also isn't she a Schuyler Sister. The youngest to be specific. What is her name... Margarita?, No "Peggy". She may "hate" her sisters on the outside, but she still has to have a small warm spot for them. I can't  visit Maria but I can visit Angelica,and Eliza, the Schuyler Sisters.

                                                                                  Peggy's Pov

        I wake up in an unfamiliar room. White walls with a light blue pasley design. Doctors and nurses rushing back, and fourth I must be in the hospital, but why? Then it hit me like a cliché movie, when all of your past memories hit you at once, all of your actions, thoughts, exactly what was said, and what happened. I rise up from the uncomfortable hospital bed that was way to familiar to me. "She's awake" a petite nurse with long blond hair pulled into a high ponytail yelled out of the room. I could pay attain to them, but I looked swiftly to my right and see a figure on the bed next to me. M-M-maria? It was Maria. She looked terrible. I know James did that to her, I still remembered. Not only did I remember that but I remembered I didn't get to kill James. I probably won't be able to kill him anytime soon or ever. But I will get my revenge for causing both me and Maria physical and emotional pain. I'll have  to be more subtle we've already seen what can happen. James Reynolds I'm coming no matter the circumstances.

         So I've been dead for awhile obviously. I don't really have a good excuse but I did have a busy month. Speaking of HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!!!! I will 100% update much quicker. I already had this written out but I never got around to doing it. I do have good news though. I finally figured out how to use bold/italic on my computer YAY! this was the shortest chapter I've wrote and in my opinion the worst. I still hoped you liked it and like this book (Dear Even Hansen Reference next)

                                                           Sincerely Me ❤️