Chapter Four

Maria's Pov

"Peggy!" I stand up and try to make my way out the door. Once out I look around and find,... no Peggy. 'For a  girl so small she can really run' Maria thought to herself. Now noticing the bell ring and people filling into the classrooms I realize I'm going to be late. I made my way through the hallway to my dreaded first preiod Geometry .

                  *Time Skip Yea!*

After 1st preiod I decided to take the 15 minute break between classes to find Peggy. I honestly don't know if she's mad at me or herself, but I won't hesitate to find out. Once I spend around 3 minutes to find Peggy I watched as she walked into the bathroom . I weave through the crowd of people to get to Peggy. Once I walked into the bathroom I lock the door behind me.

                        Peggy's Pov

I hear someone walk into the bathroom, and heard a little click . Implying they locked the door. I don't know who it is, but frankly I don't care. 'Get ready to get you ass kicked'.
"Peggy?" I heard a very familiar voice say. Wait is that...? "Peggy. I know your in hear. Its me, Maria" of course her of ALL people Maria. What does she want? "What do you want bitc-" I was cut short by Maria speaking. "Okay sunshine, I promise you you don't want to finish that sentence . Now I'm here to help you. So get your pretty ass out of the stall". "Don't call me sunshine " I mumbled as I walked out of the stall and almost run into Maria.

    There was an awkward but pleaseing silence before Maria spoke. "Ok Peggy you're going to tell me. What's wrong with you?" Maria asked somewhat concerned and not moving out of her spot. As she talked I could fell her warm breath hiting my neck multible times. "Noting is wrong with me. I'm fine. Now you can leave I know you don't care." I said slowly backing away oddly not wanting to step away to far, I took barly a step away. "Peggy I really do care if I didn't care do you honestly think I would be here? I wouldn't ok.  Peggy I'm going to ask again. What the hell is wrong with you?" As she said that I could hear how worried she was. Not wanting to believe that thought I pushed it out my mind.

    "Maria just-just leave me alone" I said walking out the door and almost making it out the bathroom. Untill Maria grabbed my arm. "Peggy stop i want to help you. Please talk to me."  I notice a small tear trickle down her face but paid no mind to it. "You're just like every else Maria . "you need help" "I just want to help" please talk to me" you sound just like them. LEAVE ME ALONE." I shouted at her gasping at how loud I could go and watching her flinch. Grant it I felt bad but I paid no attention to that. I break her grasp on my arm and storm out the bathroom.

                        Maria's Pov
What. The. Hell? Is all I could think

I hoped you liked it and sorry for being a little late.~ Joy