Chapter Two

Peggy's Pov

       I make my way through the halls of this packed King's High School in a hurry attempting to find my locker. Once I find my locker  number ('1789'), I think back to what happened on the bus. That asshole is so lucky I couldn't see their face before, that girl pulled me up. I would of kicked their ass by now and got suspend on the first day .

    Speaking of which, who was that girl? All I know is she's beautiful. I mean pretty. I mean nice!. I than mumble an "Oh crap" I have to get to Angie and Liza. 'But do I have time to smoke'. No I better not I don't want to smell more like cigarettes more than I already do. 'I still have a good 10 minutes before class'. The Jorney a waits.

                 * Mini time skip*

                        Eliza's Pov

"Eliza! Angelica! Wait Up!". I hear someone yell from behind me, as me and Angie walk through the crowded hallway to our class. I put my arm out in front of Angelica to make her stop. She stops and gives me a glare of death. You know that saying "if glares could kill"? This is a good time to say it. "What the actually hell is your problem?" Angie exclaimed. "Someone called our names, I think it was Peggy". "Well I don't see Pe-". She was cut off by Peggy running up to us and got a small flinch out of Angie.

    "Peggy I'm sorry but me and Eliza need to get to our class and you sho-". Angelica cut her self of and inched closer to Peggy "Have you been sm-smokeing?" Angelica asked and I gasped as I started to smell the musk of a cigarette, coming from Peggy.
"No Angelica it couldn't be coming from Peggy, she stoped smoking last year. Right?" I asked already knowing the answer but praying for the right one. "No I've been smokeing" Peggy said with no fear of our reaction, but more amused with a smug smile on her face. " Now if you excuse me, I don't want to be late on my first day. Bye Angie. Bye Liza." And with that Peggy skiped away. "What the hell goes in in that mind of her's?" I asked Angie. "I have. No. Idea."

This is the first chapter I've ever written and I'm excited to continue. I hoped you liked it
         ~Joy