Chapter Six

Maria's Pov
       After James is finished with me and leaves, I fell violated. He goes up the stairs and for the first time in forever... I fell like crying. I was just about to let it out, until James ran back down stairs. I flinched a little but not enough to where he could tell. "I'm going out babe, I'll be back at 2 am." James said while I sit in the same spot he left me. All I wanted to ask was 'where are you going?' 'why will to be out so late,it's only 4 in the evening'. But I know better than to back talk, and or question James Reynolds.
"O-ok bye James" Maria stammered out in both disgust, and fear. With that James left. He left Maria on the floor cold, vulnerable , and alone. Once he's gone I have time and closure to sob. I slowly started to cry in my hands. 'I truly didn't think this trough. What have I done to my life?'

    After a long hour-and-a-half later of crying, I final find the strength to get my ass off the floor. Not being a virgin for all the wrong reasons trully does suck. I have a long time till James gets back. Maybe I could call Hamilton or Laurens? Damn I'd even call Burr if I didn't have to be with James. I mean I love James. Who am I kidding I don't even believe myself. I would rather have the social statis of John Adams if it meant no James. I'm not even straight. If anything I like Peg... No I don't like her and I know she doesn't like me. That's it. I could call Peggy.       'But I don't have her number'. Eliza. I could ask Eliza. She doesn't completely hate me unlike Angie. I grab my phone off of the couch, and go trough my contacts. Jackpot! Eliza.

Say-yes-to-red: hey Liza

Helplessly-Burnt: Oh hey Maria.
What do you need?

Say-yes-to-red: Eliza do you think you could give me Peggy's number?

Helplessly-Burnt: Ummm... Sure I guess 555-5555-555555-555. DON'T TELL ANGELICA.

Say-yes-to-red: Omg thank you so freakin' much Eliza. I promise I won't tell Angelica. Thank you thank you thank you.!!.

Helplessly-Burnt: you don't need to thank me Maria. But I do have a question.

Say-yes-to-red: you can ask me anything shot. :)

Helplessly-Burnt:Ok Maria... D-Do you like Peggy??

Say-yes-to-red: .....well kind of Eliza but please don't tell her.

Helplessly-Burnt: I won't Mar I promise well I should get going I'll talk to you later Maria. Byeee :)

Say-yes-to-red: Ok bye Liza thanks again. :)

     Ok... Good I got Peggy's number.

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter. Also I never knew how hard it is to write a text scene. I mean having to switch from bold, then italic, then I have to write the names over and over. That's another thing that's hard, thinking of the names. What I'm trying to say is Em good luck with Chapther 7

                                 ~ Joy <3