Chapter One

Third Person POV

Peggy Schuyler. The girl who picks fights and smokes in the halls. Wears long sleeves on hot days. High social status in old school due to sisters. Highschool is...treating her different.
Maria Lewis. Sour then sweet. In abusive relashonship and trying to escape. Slut shamed. Would be a virgin if her boyfriend hadn't raped her. Tries to fix broken people.
Like Peggy.
Peggy isn't a charity case. She doesn't need help. She'd rather die on her own thank you very much.
Maria needs help. She doesn't show it. She tries to hide it. So does Peggy. Peggy doesn't hide it well considering she smokes and her arms are always covered.
And so our story begins on a bus.
Peggy's POV

First day of high school. This is great. I can do this. I nod my head confidently and get on the bus. I smile smugly, thinking people already know who I am. I'm the Schuyler's sister.
I saw someone's foot stick out but didn't react quick enough to move. I fell. Flat. On. My. Face. In front of everyone. Way to make an impression, I thought. I stood up and wiped blood from my lip.
You wanna play with fire your gonna get burned.
I pulled my fist back ready to punch the person who tripped me but someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a seat.
"What the hell are you doing?" She hisses.
"Why the hell do you care?" I smirked.
"I'm trying to save your petty little freshman ass," she scoffed in reply.
I glared at her and stared ahead of me. I will not associate with people who think their better than me.
"Why the hell are you wearing along sleeve shirt, and why the hell do you smell like cigarettes?" She asked suddenly.
"Why don't you shut the hell up and mind your own business, asshole," I spat in reply.
I need to get of this bus. John will smoke in the halls with me.
"I'm trying to be nice! You should try it sometime!" The girl said, clearly exasperated.
I scoffed his time.
This girl thinks she can get through me? Yeah I'm gonna tell her I tried to commit suicide, I have depression, and I've been smoking since seventh grade. Not even my sisters know that!
The girl stared out the window sourly and I took this chance to admire her. I mean examine her. Admire would be weird. She had curly hair pulled into a bun with a few fly-aways. She wore black athletic shorts with white sides. Her shirt was dark red, and had lace sleeves and a lace back. She wore neutral eyeshadow with wings. She had red lipstick on that matched her shirt and compared nicely with her skin tone.
I on the other hand am far from pretty. I had light gray sweatpant-shorts and a light yellow long sleeve shirt. The shirt had a low top so I could look at least a little teasing, and you could easily see the top of my lace bra. I like to look sexy. I also had neutral makeup and a peach lipstick. I wore my red high top converses, those are my most comfortable shoes.
Soon enough the bus stopped and I scrambled off with out a good bye to the girl. I had to meet up with Ange, Liz, and John to tell them what happened.

Yay. First chapter done! -Em