"Finallyyy!" Jungkook said jumping off Namjoons lap and running to where Hoseok had set it down.

Soon he was met with the rest of bangtan surrounding the pizza box.

Jungkook grabbed two slices and walked back to the couch popping down on it.

One by one all the members joined him in the living room.

"Mmm dis some good pizza." Taehyung said already half way through his first slice.

"I agree." Jin said taking a bite.

"It's too greasy!" Jimin said patting the grease off with a napkin ( I do that with my pizza and my friend from New York hates me because of it)

Jungkook just kept nodding well shoving his face with pizza.

"What about you kookie?" Namjoon said causing kook to look up with stuffed cheeks causing the members to coo.

Jungkook simply gave a lip smile a a big thumbs up.

"It's so good to see you eating so much again kookie! Your finally gaining weight back!" Taehyung said earning a slap from Jimin.

Jungkook slowly started to chew as he  lowered his plate, of course took it as 'your gaining weight' .

"Kookie he's not saying your gaining weight in a bad way just that your not all bone any more!" Jimin said death staring Taehyung.

"I didn't mean it Like that kook."

Jungkook smiled and gave a small I know and took another bite of pizza trying not to take it to heart.

He had finished one slice and a half , half a slice still on his plate, "hmmm I'm full." Jungkook said placing his plate down earning suspicious stares from his hyungs.

"You sure kook you only ate one and a half." Jin said .

"Yes hyung geesh now Imma go get ready for bed.'' Jungkook said standing up and leaving the room.

"Idiot" hoseok said to Taehyung.

"Yoongi since it's your night with him go check on him." Namjoon said as yoongi nodded in agreement and stood up.

Yoongi went into jungkooks room without knocking was was met with an empty room, untill he heard water running in the bath room.

The first thing that came to mind was something that scared him, he had a memory of witnessing jimin throwing his food up, and he hoped to God that's not what Jungkook was doing.

He was quick to walk over to the door and open it without knocking, luckily the door was unlocked, when he walked in he was met with jungkook washing his hands.

"Erm hello to you to hyung?" Jungkook said confused.

Yoongi walked over to Jungkook and grabbed his face resulting in jungkook's cheeks being squished between his large hands.

Yoongi moved Jungkooks face down so he could see Jungkooks eyes, you see from when Jimin used to make himself sick there would Always be symptoms usually red teary eyes and he would usually be quite shaky.

So right now Yoongi was making sure jungkook wasn't having any of these symptoms.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook said sounding muffled  through his squished lips.

Yoongi next leaned in closer to jungkook's lips causing jungkook to think he was going to kiss him but instead yoongi sniffed his breath to see if it smelled like mouth wash ( that was another signs Jimin used to show he would always use mouthwash after he did it so no one would get suspicious).