°healing pt2°

(😍↑)not proof read hoes
Third pov

Jungkook had felt so embarrassed and bad for leaving Namjoon hard and confused.

Of course the leader had told him it was completely okay and he understood and it in no way changed how he saw him. But Jungkook still felt a little bad.

Not only because he had started screaming at his hyung to stop also because he knew deep down he wanted to be touched again.

"Kookie we are gonna go now Yoongi will stay with you today now see you at dinner time." Jin said walking over to his baby who was eating breakfast, and he kissed his cheek.

"Bye hyung love you drive safe a-" before kook could finish he was cut off by a pair of plump lips jimins then followed by 3 more lips causing Jungkook to giggle at the unexpected attack of kisses.

"Awe so cute!"

" okay bye baby don't forget to wake up Yoongi hyung before 11! " Namjoon said closing the door with Taehyung cutely waving from behind the rapper.

Jungkook finished breakfast and then got up bringing his dishes to the sink and then checked the time on the stove top.

His eyes widened when he saw it was 11:16 , "shit!" He said running up the stairs and running to Yoongis room pushing the door open full force.

Jungkook slowly walked over to his hyungs bed and stoped once he reached the side where Yoongis head was facing.

Jungkook got lost in Yoongis beautiful sleeping features, "hyungs so pretty" he whispered poking Yoongis nose and giggling quietly.

"Hyung...hyung~ you need to get up." He said as Yoongi simply rolled over, Jungkook released a sigh as he walked over to the other side where Yoongi was now facing.

"Hyung?" He said a little louder.

" No Kookie comeback later" Yoongi said still half asleep.

Jungkook stood still thinking of what to do to wake him up.

Until a mischievous smile made its way into his face and he had an idea.

Jungkook walked over to the door way and layed down smiling,

"Hyung! I hurt my self!"Jungkook yelled no longer smiling, well at least trying not to as he witnessed Yoongi jumping out of bed and running over to him concerned.

" are you okay baby what happened?What do I need to do to help? " he said fully awake as Jungkook grasped the nape of his neck and pulled him down for a kiss.

"That's what you need to do, hmm all better now!" Jungkook said laughing and jumping up.

It took Yoongi about 3 seconds to realize he had been fucked with by his boyfriend and it took him 1 second to grab Jungkook by his waist and pull him down to the ground resulting in a yelp from the latter.

"Hyung!" Jungkook said laughing as Yoongi was on top of him and he was back against the floor.

"That was mean Kookie , you scared hyung, I thought you were hurt."

" That was the point, because that's why you got out of bed. " Jungkook said looking up at his hyung.

"So your not hurt right?" Yoongi said leaning down and placing a small kiss on Jungkooks color bone.

Jungkook giggled at the contact before mumbling a small yes, "And the other members are gone?" Yoongi asked placing a kiss on Jungkooks chin.

"Mmhm" was all Jungkook replied with enjoying the small touches his hyung was giving him.