°G'night kisses°

Jun-hos pov

"Shit!" I yell as I kick over the coffee table , I had just got home and I knew once I saw the front door open, I knew he was gone.

I had left for two days to deal with some shit and I come back expecting a half dead slut in my room, but he was gone.

I'm so fucking dumb how could I have left his Damn door unlocked.

Maybe it's not to late maybe he's not back with them yet... Even if he is it wasn't to hard to get him the first time.

"Yes that's it ! " I say out loud as I grab my keys and run out the door.

Third pov

The room is full of laughter, the whole day since this morning they had been sitting In the living room talking. Just talking not watching tv or talking about serious stuff. Just talking and laughing.

All of them were thrilled Jungkook was finally theirs. They had waited so so long for that to happen, and they couldn't believe that it actually had happened.

"Wait so your saying you didn't lose your first kiss to one of us?!" Taehyung asked almost offended.

Jungkook giggled as he saw everyone look either shocked or betrayed, "Nope." He said popping the 'P'.

"but I thought I was your first kiss." Yoongi asked grabbing his heart.

"You were my first real kiss like with tongue, but I pecked kissed my first girlfriend a lot." Jungkook said acting all cool that he had a girl friend.

"Woah you had a girlfriend?!" Jin asked astonished .

"Woah you thought you could top?!" Jimin said earning a gasp and hit from Jungkook .

"Hyungggg who said I wasn't a top? I can top!" Jungkook said looking offended as everyone else started to laugh.

"What, what makes me a bottom?" Jungkook asked getting slightly annoyed .

"The fact you are super cute!" Taehyung said leaning over and ruffling his hair.

"Your also a little sensitive bunny who crys and feels bad about everything." Jungkook started to blush at hobis words knowing he was right.

"Also how you love to where lighter colors like spring day compared to back when we wore stuff like In bullet proof. Oh and your love of how you look with makeup on even tho you look just as good without it." Jimin said

"You love to be praised and handled by us." Namjoon said as Jungkook covered his face from embarrassment.

"Have you seen your thin waist?! Like oh my god I'm drooling!" Hoseok said pretending to fall over. Causing kook to laugh.

"Tops don't tend to give a lot of blowj-" Yoongi started before Jungkook being right between the older and jimin, jumped to cover his mouth.

"Okay I get it geesh." Jungkook said looking like a tomato .

"But what about my sexy moments or, or my abs- i mean when I had them." Jungkook said looking down ashamed at himself that he let it get so bad to where he resembled a skeleton.

The members had noticed what was wrong with Jungkook and they were upset he had almost gone a full two hours without flinching or tearing up or stuttering.

"Hey kookie its not your fault you lost all that weight that monster starved you." Hoseok said as jimin hugged the younger .

"Yeah I guess..." Jungkook said trailing off.