°healing pt3°

Third pov

Yoongi had somehow convinced Si-Hyuk to let them go to Jun-ho's execution which was taking place today.

It was two days since he had called Si-Hyuk and that night he talked to the members telling them his plan on bringing Jungkook to Jun-ho's execution.

He told them he thought it would help Jungkook get over his fears, and conceal him knowing he would never touch him again.

The members agreed now all they had to do was convince Jungkook.

At first Jungkook was hesitant, not wanting to see that monster again but be soon agreed with the thought of being healed and the fact he would have his boyfriend's there with him.

Now back to present day, they were all getting ready to go on about a two hour drive to Seouls big prison.

Jungkook was in his room alone staring in the mirror as he lifted up his shirt tracing his fingers over his scars left by the monster he was about to see today.

Jungkook was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't notice when a smiley Taehyung walked in back hugging him tightly.

"Kookie~ stop looking at your self Like that your bootyful!" A overly happy Taehyung said.

Jungkook lightly chuckled before falling back into his hyungs embrace.

"You okay kookie?"

"I don't know... I'm kinda sc- no I'm really scared to see him again." Jungkook said looking at his hyung through the mirror.

"Don't worry baby we will all be there with you, plus like a thousand cops and body guards so for real don't worry babe." Taehyung said playing with Jungkooks hands before Intertwining their fingers.

Jungkook simply nodded and smiled at his hyung.

"Come on let's go." Taehyung said escorting jungkook out to where  the members were waiting for them by the door accompanied by four bodyguards who would be joining them.

Once they got to the rest of the group Jungkook asked if he could sit by Jin on the car ride because he made him feel safe.

So the seats where decided,

Driver would be body guard (the other three in another car following) passenger seat was Namjoon, the first row was jimin, Taehyung and yoongi and the last row was Jin, Jungkook and hoseok.

At first the ride the members spent trying to cheer Jungkook up with jokes and funny comments well Jungkook snuggled close to Jin for comfort, but once they started to near the prison Namjoon started to tell Jungkook the circumstances.

"Okay kookie we have some rules for you specifically to follow."

Jungkook gulped before nodding his head and snuggling closer to Jin and grabbing hoseoks hand.

"So obviously stay with us at all times for one I mean this is a prison, two if it gets to much feel free to tell us you want/need to leave like if you feel a panic attack coming or something... Kook this might be hard for you but I really think this can help you.'' Namjoon said looking at Jungkook through the review mirror.

Jungkook nodded his head, "I will definitely stay with you guys and will tell you if I start to feel uncomfortable, but thank you hyungs for doing this." Jungkook said feeling a bitter sweet moment, because he could finally witness all the pain and suffering he experienced come to a end, but he also had to see that horrible man again.

"It's gonna be okay baby." Hoseok says placing a small kiss on Jungkooks lips causing the younger to smile.

Once they arrived they were escorted by a group of police to the room where there was a big window showing the room where Jun-ho would soon be killed in.