°healed°

Warning-  major Smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) +long chap ahead word count 4000+

It has been about five days since they had gone to Jun-ho's execution.

It has been a good five days, Jungkook had only one nightmare, no panic attacks and didn't freak when Taehyung accidentally called him baby boy.

Of course they were glad he didn't freak as much but they still tried to avoid the pet name baby boy, because it was simply gross to call their baby the same name that monster did when he used him.

Today was a free day for all the boys, of course they hadn't really been working because the company had given them 2 months off but they still had to leave sometimes well one member would usually stay home with Jungkook.

However today all of them were staying home with there baby.

"Is Jungkook awake?" A sleepy Taehyung says walking into the kitchen where Hoseok, Namjoon and jimin where.

"Morning to you too Taehyung." Jimin said fake pouting that his best friend payed no attention to him.

"I don't know he might be awake but I'm pretty sure he's still in bed with Jin, other wise jin would definitely be out here by this time." Namjoon said knowing it was 10am and Jin usually was up by 7.

Taehyung hummed in response as he walked over to the couch and started to fall back asleep.

What Taehyung didn't know was a little bunny was running full speed away from a 'angry' Jin towards him.

So he didnt expect when he felt a sudden weight land on his lap, jolting him to wake up.

"Woah kook what are y-" Taehyung started before Jungkook started giggling and hid his face in Taehyungs shoulder.

"Shh protect me from Jin hyung." Jungkook said between pants and giggles, making the older smile.

About five seconds later Jin came running into the room.

"Jeongguk!"

"Damn kook what did you do to make him use your real name? Taehyung said placing a protective arm over Jungkooks curvy back.

Jungkook just giggled in reply as he turned his head to look at Jin.

"He poured water on me! And i was awake! Not even sleeping!" Jin yelled , but you could sense the playfulness in his voice.

"Hyunggg!.." Jungkook said laughing,

"You kept pretending to fall back asleep when I tried to get you up." Jungkook said.

Jin rolled his eyes , "yeah kook 'Pretending'!" Jin said trying to hold back a smile as jungkook squirmed out if Taehyungs hold and fell back into the couch Laughing at his hyung.

He stood up releasing an occasional laugh and walked over to his damp hyung and hugged him.

"I'm sorry hyung. Please still love kookie-" Jungkook cut himself laughing, and finally Jin broke and started to laugh with his baby.

You have no idea how happy it made them to see their old Jungkook back, pranking his older members.

Throughout the day they watched movies, played games, talked and just messed around having fun with their baby.

Jungkook couldn't remember the last this he was this happy, this carefree, this loved.

And boy was he enjoying the weight that had been lifted off his heart since he saw his worst nightmare disappear.

It was now dinner time and they had ordered pizza, Jin being to worn out to cook.

"It's here!"  Hoseok said running into the living room with two pizza boxes in hand.