°Genophobia pt2°

Sexual activity
not proof read)
Third pov

"Can you be my first?"

"W-what?!" Namjoon asked suddenly fully awake.

Jungkook started to fiddle with his fingers and nodded his head.

"I love and trust you hyung and I think... I think I'm ready."

Namjoon sat up and looked deep in the youngers eyes to see if he could sense any hesitation or something because he couldn't believe Jungkook would ask for him to be his first.

"I mean of course kook! But are you sure, I .... I don't want you to get scared." Namjoon said worried.

"I can't promise I will be completely fine but I'm willing to try, to heal like you said I needed to." Jungkook said still looking down still nervously playing with his fingers.

Jungkook looked up when he felt Namjoons hand land on his cheek.

"If your sure then I can't deny you babe, but let's get some sleep first."

Jungkook was quick to grab Namjoons arm.

"I-i don't wanna change my mind." He said shyly knowing what he was implying to his boyfriend.

Namjoons eyes widened but he was quick to remain calm and nodded to his younger boyfriend.

"Of course baby." Namjoon said brushing his hair out of his face.

He pulled the younger closer and leaned in for a slow loving kiss.

Their lips moving in sync fitting perfectly as Namjoon started to get hungry with the kiss, Jungkook going along as he had to finally pull away for air, so far loving this feeling, missing this feeling.

It made him feel special and loved and really, really good.

Namjoon leaned over the younger and grabbed something from under the bed and set it aside but in reach.

Namjoon gently pushed jungkook back again the mattress and carefully got into of the latter.

"I love you so damn much baby." Namjoon said pecking the youngers forehead.

And then he sed roughly kiss the youngers lips, biting at his bottom lip asking for entrance which the younger gave him,Namjoon was quick to explore every corner well also letting his hands caress the youngers body.

Jungkooks pov

I felt his kissing get more hungry and his hand started roam my body as his hands rubbed circles on the side of my waist, going father down till he started to palm me through my jeans causing me to moan into the kiss.

I felt my heart drop a little at at the feeling but was quick to ignore it if I had stopped here maybe it would have ended better.

I let another moan out happy with how well I was taking this, as i was focusing on Namjoon hyung nothing else.

The way he carefully touched me as if i was glass or how Everytime he pulled away to breath he'd tell me how beautiful I was, or how he looked at me every few minutes to make sure I was enjoying it...I loved it. But it felt wrong and the feeling got more intense as he got more intense.

He pulled away and kicked his joggers off to Reveal his all ready hard member the sight of it making my erect member twitch.

"Can I take if your clothes baby?"

I nodded slowly not breaking eye contact as he pulled the baggy shirt off me leaving me in my boxers.

And was quick to lean down and kiss my cheek gently telling me how beautiful I was causing me to blush.