Chapter 29

"Adrian, it's time for school" I called out to him from the main living room.

"I'm coming" he shouted back.

We always do this when he's going to school. He's always so overly excited when I'm taking him, or maybe its just me being the early one.

"Ok. I'm ready" he said and stood before me.

"Come here, let me help you fix your tie" I said and drew him closer.

"Thanks Andi" he said.

Till we got to school, we kept chatting about how much he had miss his crush and made me laugh throughout.

It's weird but he makes me happy.

"Bye honey, take care" I said and drove off.

I took a pill in Ibiza
To show Aviici I was cool

My phone rang and I looked to see that it was Dave, my other friend.
I connected it to the speaker before picking it.

"Hey, what's up Dave" I greeted.
We have become pretty close since our first friendly date, and I've met his girlfriends too.

Funny, that guy changes girls like he changes his clothes.
"What's up is that I'm craving some fufu morsel and I want to eat it today, you in?" He said and I laughed.

This guy is so weird. Extremely weird.

"What the fuck Dave!! Say something else" i said.

"What? I wasn't born with the silver spoon like you guys, we were trained with good morsels, good traditional foods, and today I'm craving FUFU!! What do you say?" He asked.

He has always made it known that he wasn't from a rich background originally.

His parents had died when he was 18, and he was left with nobody and his younger sister, she was also the age of Adrian, but I still haven't met her.

They were helped by a childless couple who saw them at the hospital. They were crying about the news of their parent's demise and the couples had just come out from the doctor's office for their regular check ups. They decided to take in the poor orphans and raise them, and now they are children if wealthy parents.

"Whatever!!" I said.
"You in?" He asked again.
"Ughhh" I groaned, "Yeah, fine" I said and he screamed into the phone.

"Small head, what's wrong with you?" I asked.

He's such a baby.

"I'll pick you up at 5pm, so I can return you home at a lot respectable time because of your husband, you know I respect married people" he said and I laughed.

"Yeah, right" I said.
"See you at 5" he said.
"Yeah, see you at 5"  I said and hung up.

•••
"Chinedu, can you help me pick up Adrian from school? I have to to run a few errands and visit a friend, I won't be back till 7" I said to one of Mr. Lawrence's driver.

"Yes ma'am, no problem" he said.

I went up to my room and got dressed for my dinner date.

It isn't exactly a date but I can call it that.

"Hello princess!" Dave said into the phone as soon as I called.

"When are you gonna grow up?" I asked and he laughed before answering.
"Tomorrow" he said and I laughed too.

"So brainless" I muttered.
"It's 4:30, where should I pick you up from?" He asked.

"Uhmm... Just pick me at The Bella's, I need to pick a few things there.