Chapter 40

It's been three days since I've been ignoring Ola's call and his constant bugging. He just won't leave me alone!

"Mommy, your phone" Ella said showing my phone which has been constantly buzzing.

"Just leave it there Ella" i told her.

Till i got them to their school, the phone kept buzzing.

"Bye bye mommy" Danny and Ella said, after kissing me good bye.

"Bye bye my little prince and princess" i said to them as they both ran to their class.

I turned raptly only to suddenly bump into someone and have my bag fall scattered on the floor

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry" i apologized continuously while trying to pack my bags. He didn't even offer to help.

I stood up to see him smirking, at first i didn't know who he was, but then a second look at him made my heart skip a beat.

There he stood, in his glorious self, with a turquoise blue suit and white shirt, whose top two buttons were left undone.

"Luke, what are you doing here?" I asked. He seemed to have forgotten about where he was, cause as soon as i asked that question, the smirk on his face changed and he looked scared!

Scared? Why?!

"Uhm, I... I brought... Uhm..." He coughed before he continued. "Uhm, i... I brought my..." He said but was cut off by a little girl.

"Dadda" a little girl called.

"Uh... Andi, meet my daughter" he said and carried the little girl by his side.

"Say Hi Cami" he said and the little girl looked at me for a while before smiling.

"Hi" the little girl said and i cooed to her as i drew her cheeks.

"How are you doing Cami" i asked.
"Fine" she replied shortly.

"Who is he?" I asked again to be sure, pointing to Luke.

"Dadda" Cami answered and i smiled at Luke, not the nice, friendly smile,but the wicked, I've caught you in act smile.

I chuckled wickedly before looking up to Luke again.

"Don't show your face to me again" i said while still smiling before walking out.

*
*
*

      "Can you imagine the nerve of that bastard?" I said.

      "You know I've always told you i don't like him even for a tiny bit" Monica said and i laughed.

        "It's so funny, that idiot came back proclaiming love to me, only to find out he's just a broke, married, ass" i said and My best friend laughed again.

     "Ahnahn... Now he's an ass? I thought he was your crush" Monica said.
       "Please, that was then, when he was my knight in shining armor" i said and we both laughed.
       "Just thank God that you found out early!" She said seriously.

    "Exactly, If not, i don't know what would have happened if he had convinced me of his love for me, i feel like he's bipolar or something, one minute he's telling me he loves me and the next he's telling me I'm like his sister. Gosh!!!I've had enough of that to last me a century." I said.

     "That's it, now that we have two out of three potential suitors, who will the lucky guy be?" Monica asked and i burst into laughter.

       "Please, tell me, who are the potential suitors?" I asked.