Chapter 11

It's a new week, and  i was preparing for work, when my phone rang.

"Hey Luke, what's up" i asked when i picked up.
"I'm good Andi, what of you?" He asked.
"I'm good, same old same old, normal problems but I'll push through" i said.
"Andi, can we meet today, it's been long, and I've really missed you"
"Sure Luke, what time?"
"I was thinking of dinner, you know, cause of your work"
"Ok, where?"
"I'm actually going to change my mind"
"Oh okay, so..."
"Hey, Andi, i didn't mean it that way, i mean, i want to have you for the whole day, that's of you'll let me though"
"Okay, so you where should i meet you"
"I'll come pick you up at noon"

I'm so happy about this whole thing, I've really missed Luke, it's been so long, i really hope he'll wake up and realize that we're meant to be together.

"Hey, you still there?" He said and i realized i had zoned out.
"Yeah sure, I'll be at work then, just want to sort some things out, call me when you're there" i said
"See you soon Andi"
"Yeah, see you Luke" i said and hung up.
I practically screamed when the call ended. I'm so happy so i decided to call my best friend.

"Yo! Monica, guess who called after a long time?" I said into the phone as soon she picked up.

"Good Morning to you to B" she said and i laughed at her.
"Oh, come on, guess who called" i said.
"Ola?" She asked and i face palmed myself, she has always liked my brother's best friend for me, the guy hasn't even thought of asking me out and she thinks we'll be good together.
"shut up  b, why would your cousin call me? it was Luke" i shouted "and guess what, he wants to spend the whole day with me" i said.
" oh, That's good, so will you give me the full gist later, I just got to work now, i I've you b" she said.
"I love you more B" i said and hung up.

I don't know what's up with Monica and Luke, they don't fight or argue but Monica just doesn't like him.

And i don't know why she feels her cousin would be good for me too. I pushed the thought aside and prepared for my day with my long time crush.

I put on a whit simple shiny gown that stopped just right above my tight, it showed a bit of my cleavage and hugged my slender curves tightly, making me look sexy and also professional then i wore a black heel too, i put all my things into my black clutch. I put my make up  and left the house. Adrian was waiting for me downstairs, i had totally forgotten i promised to take him to school.

"Hi, boo" i greeted when i saw him by my car.
"What took you so long?" He asked.
"Uhh, someone's angry with big sister" i said that with a smile.
"Just let's get out if here, I'm late for school already" he said and got in the car.
"I'm sorry, okay" i said as i drove out if the garage.
" by the way, you look beautiful today Andi" he said and i smiled.
"so i don't look beautiful every other day?" I asked with a playful frown.
"No, you do, you just look so beautiful today, more than every other day" he said.
"Awwww, thank you Adrian" the rest of the ride was silent after that.

"We're here, Addie" i said when i noticed he was so occupied by his iPad.

"Thank you Andi"  He said and i kissed his forehead.
"Take care Addie" i said and drove off.
*
*
*

It's past twelve and yet Luke is no where to be found. I had sorted everything that needed to be sorted out and i was just sitting behind my desk waiting for him.

I was so lost in thought that i didn't even hear when my intercom sounded.
"Yes, how may i help you Sandy?" I asked irritatedly, i wasn't annoyed with my assistant, but i couldn't help my tone.
"sorry, but someone's here to see you" she said.
"Let him or her in" i said without bothering to ask who it was.

My office door opened and i saw Ola instead of Luke.

"Hi, long time no see" he said. I'm still so surprised.
"H-hi, what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Oh come on, Andi,that's no way to greet a long time friend" he said clearly annoyed with the way i had greeted him.
"I'm sorry Ola, I'm just so surprised, you didn't even bother to call, or text, nothing, you just vanished from the face of the earth.
"I'm sorry Andi, i didn't know you'd notice my absence or even miss me, i was just so busy" he said and sat down.