Chapter 47

Dedicated to Faith080604

"You bastard!!" I said as i did the one thing I've always wanted to do, i slapped him.

"So you got me married to a drug addict, who made me suffer for years. You brought this whole thing on me you son of a -- no I won't insult your parents cause I know were good people, you just turned out to be the bad fruit. Billy, you are so wicked but i will only forgive you after this" i said and gave him one more hot slap and Andrew held me back from attacking him more.

"Don't show your face to us ever again, Never show your face to us" and with that i left the prison.

Andrew led me to the car as i cried my balls out.

I sat in the car, thinking about my past, thinking of what that monster did to me, and how i hadn't even been able to discover His drugs during my five years in hell. I remembered how i had resigned to fate, how i had thought i would live with that man for the rest of my life. How i had found out that my ex husband is a drug addict.

Flashback

I was just in my room, chatting on my iPhone with my fiance, when i decided to check What Gossip was out in Nigeria again.

The last news got my balls falling out from my skull.

The recently divorced and ex number 3 youngest billionaire in the country, Mr. Tobe Lawrence, was arrested today, for using hard drugs. He was caught by a group of police men going on patrol, when they saw a big car parked by the road side. Mr. Lawrence was caught on the act.

I was so surprised, that i didn't even change my clothes as i drove to the house of his parents.

I kept asking myself when he started, if it was because of me, i kept blaming myself for his new found attitude, and i wanted to be there for him.

I got to his parent's house and didn't even park well, before i ran Inside.

"What happened?" I asked as i saw his mum pacing back and forth in their large sitting room.

"I... I thought he had stopped. Even when i found out two years ago, i warned him and he promised to stop. I didn't know he was..." I cut her off as soon as my head processed what she had just said.

"Wait, so he didn't just start? he has always been doing it?" I asked, hoping she'll tell me No, but...

"Yes, even before you got married, even before we met you, right from his university days" she said.

"So you both kept this from me, all of you lied to me!" I said. I was still trying to process this whole thing!

"No, we let your uncle know, we told him about it, he said you'd be able to change him and I thought you did, until yesterday."  She explained and i laughed bitterly.

"What? My uncle said that? And you believed he'd tell me?" I asked "wait, you said until yesterday, what happened?" I asked again.

"When i asked Tobe why he went into drugs again, he said he never stopped, he said he just didn't take it where people are were, and when his pent house was searched , drugs were found" and with that she burst into tears.

I couldn't take it anymore, and i ran out.

The first person i called was Andrew, i didn't know who else i could call.

Flashback ends

"Andi, you know tears won't change what has already happened, I'm just so happy you're not in the marriage anymore" he soothed.

*****

"Andi, let's go out" Ola suddenly said.

Since the Tobe incident, I've been staying indoor more.

"Whaaat?" I groaned "where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise, just be in your best behavior" he said and carried me off the couch.

"I can walk, you know!" I said and he laughed.
"I know, be lazy for a minute" he said and i laughed.

He carried me to my room and dropped me only when i was in  my closet.

"Wear something nice" he said and went out. Such a gentle man

I looked into my closet and decided to go with my blue gown and a nude colored pair of heels.

I did a simple make up and set out to leave.

"You look beautiful ma" Bose said as she saw me descending the stairs

"Yeah, Thank you, take care of my kids, I'm going out." I told her.

"Okay ma" she said and continued what she was doing.

"I'm ready"i said to Ola who was oblivious to the fact that i was there.

He stood up, ready to escort me out when he suddenly stopped in his tracks.

"Wow, you... You look splendid, beautiful" he said with a look of admiration.

"Thanks" I said and turned around for him to see me.

"Let's go before I lose all my shit and take you here even before the wedding night." He said jokingly and I laughed.

yeah, he hasn't touched me since the last time and he won't till our official day... His words not mine.

We left the house and drove in Ola's car. Throughout the ride, there was never a dull moment.

I loved that Ola could make the place lively, and fun.

"We're here" he said and got down to open the door for me too.

"So fast?" I asked as I got down too.

"Yeah, I know right?"

I straightened my gown and looked around me.

"Who's house is this?" I asked.

"You'll see" he answered and pulled me with him inside.

We got into the house and the beauty of the sitting room was exotic, just like ours.

The chandelier in the room was hungry high, and it shined so brightly.

I was still admiring the room, when two people came in.

A man and a woman!

So... Here's another update

Hope you enjoyed it?

Now you've found out what kind of a monster Tobe really is.... How do you feel about him?

Now.... Where do you think Ola took Andi to?
Make a wild guess....

Till next time... I love y'all ❤