Chapter 46

You know there's a saying that there's always a first for everything. Well It's not like I didn't believe, it's just that I never thought it would be so soon for me..

Guess what it is......

"I want a big wedding"

"No, come on, we already have big personalities attached to us, we don't need more things to pull people to us"

"It doesn't make a difference, Andi, big personality or not, we're still going to draw attention to us"

"Why don't you understand my point yet Ola? We don't need a big wedding, we can save a lot!"

"No, we're having a big wedding and that is final!" He said with utmost seriousness.

"Then you'll be having the wedding alone" I answered, and turned my back to him.

"What?  You don't mean it, right? He asked but I ignored him.

Of course I don't mean it!

"Andi! You really mean it?" He said, looking at me with shock and disbelief.

"I was ready to give you my life, but then you're just gonna throw it away! You played me this whole time?" he sounded hurt, but then in the split of a second, his face changed.

"Fine, there'll be no wedding" he said and walked out, leaving me in his own sitting room, more like His whole house, cause I'm the only one in this large building.

Well that's our first official fight, since this whole relationship drama.

Did I go too far? Is my relationship ruined?

    I kept asking myself those questions, but was unable to answer them myself. So I called the one person who could answer it.

    After explaining everything to her, she finally answered.

"Babe, would you love to hear the truth?" She asked and I nodded. It was a video call so she'd see me.

"Yes and Yes Andi, but guess what? It's not beyond redemption" she said and I sighed.

"What can I do?" I asked.

"Well, it's very simple! just go to him, play ignorant, cause I know the size of your ego is too large, you won't want to apologize, ask him about the wedding and agree with him. I don't see your point about not having a big wedding, cause if it's about the attention, then baby sis! It's UNAVOIDABLE for people like us" Anna said and I sighed.

Maybe she's right, or isn't she?

"Thanks Sis, I just don't know what to do about it. but Now I do"

"Welcome to the family of relationship drama unit" she said and I burst into laughter. "you know I always want to see you smiling" Anna said while looking at me fondly.

We talked for a very long time and were still talking when I heard someone trying to open the door.

"Let's talk later, I think he's back" I told Anna and we hung up.

I decided not to talk, but just open the door for him.

"Hey" I said sweetly as I opened the door to see the face of.... Urggh, I groaned as I mentally face palmed myself.

Gosh!!! I've never felt the impulse to slap someone, or hurt someone as much as I was feeling right now.

Why did this person have to shatter all my hope.

"Good evening madam"

"Evening, come in" I said to her.

"I brought some food stuffs that I'll use to cook for you and oga, at least it should last for three days" Ola's cook said.