"I know," she said, taking a ragged breath, "But I have to try and fix things with my parents."

"What happens if they won't change their mind?" Luke sniffed.

"I don't know," she admitted.

"If it doesn't work out Charlie, you're welcome back on tour." Liz replied.

"Thank you Mrs. Hemmings." Charlie sniffed, pulling away from Luke slowly.

"I hope your plane doesn't crash." Michael said from behind me.

"What? No! No! you're not going!" Luke cried, bringing Charlie back into his chest.

"Seriously Mikey?" Destiny demanded.

"Luke honey, people fly all the time and never crash." Liz sighed, "She'll be fine, but she has to go."

Crossing over to the two lovebirds, she pried Charlie from his grasp.

"Boys say goodbye." Liz sighed, looking up at the clock on the wall.

"Bye Charlie." Calum said, giving her a quick hug.

"Yeah, Calum will miss having a fellow Asian on tour." Michael laughed, giving her a one armed hug.

"You're a cock." Calum grumbled.

"Oiy! Launguage!" Liz chided.

"Bye Charlie." I said, as she crossed over to me and gave me a hug.

"I'll miss you guys." she sighed.

"Then don't go!" Luke cried.

"I have to," she replied, looking down.

"Call when you land." Liz said, steering her towards the door where her Cab was waiting.

"Bye," Charlie said softly, waving sadly, tears streaming down her face as she walked through the revolving glass doors and climbed into the back of the taxi, disappearing from sight.

"I feel so empty." Luke whispered, watching as the small, yellow car zipped away.

"It'll be okay buddy, she'll come back." I reassured him.

"What if she doesn't though," he mumbled, his voice hoarse from crying, "I'm a six and she's a ten, she's so fit, I'm insecure, but she keeps coming back for more and I don't know why because I'm sure there's tons of guys that our better and what if she finds one."

"She won't." Destiny said, wrapping her arms around him, "She loves you Luke, she's not going anywhere.

{•-•}

"Why hasn't she called me yet?"

"Luke, she called you yesterday after she landed, chill."

"But she didn't call me last night, or this morning, or when I called her, she hasn't even texted me, we always text eachother good morning."

"SHe's probably busy." Calum sighed.

"Maybe her parents took her phone, for running away." Destiny suggested.

"She didn't run away they kicked her out!" Luke snapped.

"Hey," Michael growled, "Don't yell at her she's just trying to help."

"I'm sorry," Luke mumbled sheepsihly, "I'm just worried."

"It's okay," Destiny replied, "But I'm sure she's fine."

Biting his lip, Luke nodded and began his fiftieth text to her of the day when the hotel room door swung open.

"Jesus, ever heard of knocking!" Michael growled, eyeing Harry with disgsut.

"Before you act like a Bitch, shut up and listen to what I have to say." Harry snapped.

Striding to the center of the room he held up a black iphone.

"Oh cool, you have a phone!" Michael cried, "You're so cool."

"Can I kill him?" Harry demadned.

"No," I replied, "Michael, just listen to what he has to say, would you?"

"Thank you," Harry said smugly, shooting Michael a look, which the purple haired boy returned with a middle finger, "Now, as I was saying, I want to help you guys."

"Bullshit." Michael spat.

"I'm getting real close to shaving your already balding head in your sleep." Harry snapped.

"Would both of you shut up!" Destiny cried.

"May I continue?" Harry asked.

"Please do," Calum sighed.

"Thank you," Harry replied, "Now, before you interupt me again, I'm not helping you because I like you, I'm helping you because Destiny is my bestie, and Luke and Ashton are somewhere on that list, and Calum, you my friend, are yummy, but I'm getting off topic. What I'm trying to say is, I'm going to help you once, I want to get revenge on Louis for treating me like shit and on Niall for what he did to Destiny, so here."

Taking a deep breath, Harry tossed the phone to Luke, who let it fall on the floor, before picking it up sheepishly.

"Why the hell would he want your phone?" Michael demadned.

"It's not my phone." Harry snapped, "It's Louis'."

"Okay, not to be rude but why the hell would we want Louis' phone?" Calum sighed.

"Check the videos." Harry answered, examining his nails.

Frowning in confusion, I took the phone from Luke and turning it on went to videos.

"Which one?" I asked, scanning the sea of videos of screaming fans and Louis' siblings.

"Third row, fourth vid." Harry answered sounding bored.

Making my way down to the third row, I clicked on the fourth video and turned it on, the other boys crowding around to watch over my shoulder.

"Yeah buddy!" Louis laughed.

Utterly confused I watched the screen which depicted the back of some kind of car.

"I'm trying to blow it into the camera." he laughed, "Smoke screen baby!"

"What the literal fuck?" Michael whispered.

"Are those.... drugs?" Luke whispered.

"They're not, not drugs." Harry answered.

"Why?" Calum asked, "That's so bad."

"Right?" Harry replied, "I walk around pretending to be straight, getting called a womanizer by everyone and these shits, film themselves smoking shit!"

"Chicken in Chile!" Louis cried.

Disgusted, I paused the video.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"I can't watch this." I mumbled.

"Hurts doesn't it." Harry sighed.

"I don't even like them and I.... I don't know. I feel guilty." Calum muttered.

"Do what you want with the video." Harry answered, "I think a little negative attention is exactly what they need to pull their heads out of their asses."

"But, what about your fans?" Luke questioned, "This is going to crush them."

"I think it's time they found, we're not as perfect as they like to believe." Harry replied.

"I don't know." Michael mumbled, "Don't get me wrong, I hate Niall and Louis but the fans I can't.... I couldn't hurt them like that."

"Do what you want." Harry shrugged, "But if you don't post it, I will."

Okay, I debated whether or not to include the whole video thing, but I kind of had to for the plot of the story so please don't get butthurt, I LOVE the boys so I wouldn't put it if I didn't think it was ok.

Second, I'm going to start the next chapter and I'm warning you now there is going to be a SHOCK!

Third, thank you for reading! <3