"Seriously?" I demanded.

"What?" he asked.

"You don't have to be so mean to him." Destiny replied, "He's not like Niall and them."

"Can we just get to business?" Calum asked.

"Ah yes," Michael said, "Revenge."

"I thought we were done with that." I sighed.

"Hell no!" Michael cried, "I shall not...."

"We," Calum interupted.

"......Quit until I....."

"We."

"Win this war!"

"Don't you think you're being just a tad extreme." I replied, "Liz already took our phones."

"Ashton, there is no going back now!" Michael snapped, "This is our yellow brick road! Our highway to hell! Our quest to Olympus, our trap door to the chamber of secrets, our battle against the Volturi, our....."

"Michael, man just get to the damn point." Calum sighed.

"Okay fine," Michael replied, "Long story short I'm not quiuting until I see Niall cry like the sniveling little bitch he is."

"And how do you suppose you're going to do that?" Destiny asked.

"Well," Michael laughed, "As you know, his stupid fans loved the sex tape, so that was a flop, but I've thought of something better."

"Okay, let's hear it." Calum sighed, getting annoyed.

"Wait, what about Luke?" I asked, "Shouldn't he be in on it?"

"He's out with Charlie." Calum replied, "They're spending the day together since she's leaving tomorrow."

"She is?" Destiny asked.

"Yeah," Michael sighed, "She's going to try and work shit out with her parents, or whatever, I don't freaking now, anyway, back to business, what is Niall's flaw."

"He's short?"

"He's mean?"

"He's cocky?"

"He's an assho....."

"Yes, all of the above." Michael snapped, "But more then anything else that little shit is loyal, if you're on his bad side you're dead, but if you're on his good side, he'll protect you to the death."

"So what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"We're going to get him this time," Michael replied, "By making him watch Rome burn."

"You're going to burn down Rome?" Destiny questioned.

"No!" Michael snapped, "Clearly the homeschooling is not working, God! What I'm trying to say it, we're going to do what he did to us and hurt the people he cares about."

(>•~•)>

"Do you really have to go?"

"Luke, please don't make this harder then it already is."

"I...I'm just going to miss you!"

Trying to be all manly and not shed a tear at the sight in front of me I watched as Luke and Charlie stood hugging each other in the hotel lobby, Luke rocking them back and forth slowly, as his tears wet her hair and her's wet his shirt.

"I'll call you," she whimpered, "Everyday, and we can... we'll face time."

"That's not the same thing." Luke whispered.