Prologue

After becoming Abby's Ultimate Dancer, I was awarded the opportunity to study for four years at the Joffrey School of Ballet. Within those four years, my life changed a lot. I left for New York with my mom when I was thirteen, and when I was sixteen and finally settled, she went back home to Florida to watch Kyle grow up. I moved in with my Aunt Karen for my last year in New York.

Zack and I broke up within the first year of me in New York, which was a big deal at the time, but I was thirteen trying to date a boy across the country. It never would have worked, so I moved on. I haven't been in contact with him sense, except for the occasional pop up on my Instagram feed.

I made some great friends in my program, and the second "Abby's Ultimate Dancer", was also from my part of Florida, Travis. We hit it off, and have been dating for about two years now. His scholarship ends one month after mine does, since the show only had two seasons and Joffrey revoked half his scholarship.

Riley and Nick are now dating, going three years strong, which was a shocker to everyone, but I've kept in good contact with them daily.

Jordyn ended up moving to Orlando about two months ago because she was offered a permanent performance job at Universal, as a "Who" in Whoville, and Cindy during Christmas time.

Brianna and Hadley are still in their home states, but constantly auditioning for Disney princess roles. They're both currently in an intense callback process for Ariel and Tinkerbell, and apparently staying at my house until further notice.

I'm currently seventeen, and about to fly back to Florida for the first time in four years. My family has flown up to visit me multiple times, including Nick and Riley. I've definitely grown as a dancer, and as a person, but I think it's time for me to leave New York and go back home, and complete my senior year where I grew up.