And, being the teenage male I am, I have urges, and I wished to but avoid a scene. I plunged my finger into Amy, making her gasp. We continued silently as possible, though Amy nearly blew our cover when she moaned loudly.

When we were all done, I got Amy off me and headed to the kitchen sink to clean my fingers. After that, I went outside to get some air, where I was met – once more – by Amy.

“Look,” I started. “This has got to stop. Yeah, you’re hot, but I’m really not interested in you! You’re Jamie’s friend!”

“As is Tiffany – in fact, Tiffany is Jamie’s best ever friend,” Amy told me, her eyes filled with evil. “I think that would be more of a betrayal, to be honest with you.”

“What do you want?” I hissed.

“You,” she replied simply with a shrug of her shoulders. “That’s all I’ve ever wanted, Robbie. I want you.”

She threw her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear, “and you’re going to pretend like you want me too, otherwise Tiff’s going to hear some things that I’m sure you wouldn’t want her to know.”

“Like what?” I growled quietly.

“Oh, I’m sure I can make up a few things – oops, I mean, THINK of a few things.”

She was blackmailing me. Amy – sweet, not-that-innocent Amy was blackmailing me! And she wasn’t even using proper past issues. She was going to make them up? And I didn’t know what went on in that mind of hers – she could concoct up thousands of evil lies to put Tiff off!

“Kiss me,” Amy told me, looking straight into my eyes.

I had no choice.

I screwed up my eyes with displeasure and smashed my lips against hers. However, after a few seconds, I was beginning to enjoy the feel of her lips against mine, moving in correspondence, our tongues dancing in our mouths.

I wrapped her into my arms and kissed her with a furiousity I didn’t know I possessed. She was pressing her body against me so closely, I thought I would die in an ocean of bliss. My hands were in her hair; around her neck; around her back, pressing her further into me; at the small of her back; on her arse; on her thigh as it wrapped itself around my waist; on her other thigh as I lifted it, and her, up; above her head, pressed on a tree, trying to support myself.

‘Damn, Tiffany is a good kisser!’ I thought to myself as I smiled into the kiss.

I continued like that, not even realising what I had thought to myself.

When I did realise that I had thought that the girl I was kissing with such passion was Tiffany Gold, I just smiled more, quite happy with myself. If I just pretended that this was Tiff, then it wouldn’t be so bad. If I just let Amy believe, just for a little bit, that I loved her, and I wanted to be with her, then maybe it wouldn’t be so disgusting. I could tell Amy I didn’t want a relationship, and I wanted to keep things hushed, if anything happened. She would be so overjoyed, thinking I felt the same way as she felt for me, that she wouldn’t mind that I’d ask her to keep things quiet. I could ask her to keep this so quiet that she didn’t even tell her friends, because they’d tell Jamie, and I wasn’t sure how Jamie would react at the news of her brother and friend were shagging. This would also ensure that Tiff didn’t hear anything, and when Amy was through with her little obsession with me, and then Tiff wouldn’t feel anything horrible if we chose to get together after this little blip.

I was a genius!

“Aww, baby,” Amy moaned as I took my lips off hers for air. However, my lips didn’t leave her skin. They pounced upon her neck, leaving little kisses everywhere. They went lower, down her dress and into her cleavage.

I pushed away from the tree and my lips made a connection to Tiffany’s once more. I carried Her down the garden towards a large thick hedge which was deserted. I got on my knees and lay Tiffany down in the thick, cool grass. Tiffany undid my belt while I pushed Her dress up to her stomach.

This would be the ultimate test of strength. Would I manage to have sex with Amy, under the conception that this was Tiffany I was going to make love to.

I positioned myself, willing and ready to make this brave new step into the unknown. I didn’t know what the result would be. It could be magical, or it could go awfully wrong.

All through my love making to Tiffany, I kept on wondering, ‘was this right?’ I just couldn’t manage to get that same intensity I had managed when we kissed earlier. I was aware that I wasn’t inside Tiffany Gold, I was inside some skank that had been throwing herself at me for years. But it all changed when She climaxed. At that point, I was driven into a frenzy, deluding myself into thinking that it was Tiffany that had just climaxed with pleasure while I was thrusting into her.

I soon followed Her lead, and we lay in the grass, panting.

But She didn’t want to stop. In an instant, she went down on me, sucking me. The darkness made it easy for me to convince myself that this was Tiffany sucking on me. As long as She didn’t speak, everything should be fine. I would be able to struggle through and ... Ooh, God, that girl was really going for it!

After She had finished, we lay in the cool grass, gazing up at the sky, wondering what happens now.

Finally, I got up and pulled her up with me. We sorted ourselves out and, hand-in-hand, strolled leisurely up to the main house again. Sure, this was a bit risky, in case anyone saw us together, emerging from the quite shag garden. Just so long as Tiffany found out, I’d be able to manage.

“Listen,” I told Amy as I dragged her into the shadows again. A look of excitement flashed over her face before she recognised the hard look in my eyes. I tried to soften my features and I whispered to her huskily: “you’ve been right all along, Amy. Me and you? We’re practically perfect.”

“And you’re not just saying that because you’re afraid of what I’d think up to say to Tiffany, are you?” she asked, studying me closely. I turned on my best poker face and began acting.

Smiling slightly, I replied, “would we have done THAT if I had wanted to be with Tiffany?”

She laughed slightly. “I can’t believe we just did that!”

“Thing is,” I said, taking her hands in mine. “I want to keep ‘us’ quiet. Whatever we are. Like, so unbelievably quiet. I’m sorry, baby, but you can’t tell a soul. If my sister found out.. She’s feel I betrayed her, being with one of her close friends. I don’t want to do that to her, but it’s equally as impossible to betray my heart, and, right now, my heart is telling me to forget about Jamie! But we can’t tell a soul. I’m sorry.”

“I get it,” Amy said slowly, and my heart started pounding. I thought she had found me out. “I understand,” she said, and I could breathe easily once more.

We then re-emerged from the shadows, and continued walking to the house. But Amy stopped me and said, “we should probably go in separately, to keep up the pretence.”

I agreed, smiling and nodding, shocked by this devious, clever plan. I was seeing Amy in a new light tonight.

Amy approached me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

“Just in case I don’t have a chance later on,” she whispered. Then she pressed her lips against mine. Soon, we were once more involved in a passionate tangle of tongues and bodies. Only one thing could prevent us playing tonsil tennis.

Unfortunately for me, that one thing suddenly said: “Robbie?”