Part 25 - Movie Night

Start from the beginning

Aniyah smiled and said "That's cute."

Aniyah walked back over to the chicken and grabbed a cutting board and placed down 9 peices of chicken and started cutting them up into small bite peices.

She turned on the stove and put some cooking oil on it and let the pan heat up. After a few seconds she set the chicken on and then walked over to the vegetables and grabbed some yellow bell peppers, celery, and green onions. She washed them in the sink and then walked over to the cutting board and started cutting them up into tiny tiny peices.

She then started stirring around the chicken till they became fully cooked, she then added the vegetables and some sauce. She mixed everything around and then turned the stove on low and covered the pan with its lid.

She then grabbed the head of lettuce and washed it and ripped off some peices and cut them up. She then grabbed a medium sized pan and put some water in it and started boiling it.

She turned around and on top of the fridge was a box of white rice. She grabbed the box and poured six cups into a bowl. She waited till the water started boiling and then she poured the rice in and turned that stove off and covered the rice for five minutes.

She then took the lid off the chicken and vegetables with sauce and added some seasonings and mixed it around.

After a few minutes she grabbed out five bowls and placed the rice in, then the cut up lettuce on top, and then added the chicken, vegetables, with sauce. She grabbed out five forks and napkins and handed Kaiden, Justin, Blane, and Kale a bowl and they all looked down at it with hunger and shock.

Aniyah set her bowl aside and started cleaning everything up. After everything was in the sink, turned off, or in the garbage, she washed her hands again and walked over to her bowl and hopped on the counter by them and started eating.

Aniyah looked at all the boys and they we're just eating it down fast. Aniyah laughed and said "It's not going to run away."

The boys all looked at her, then each other, then the food and started eating it fast again. Aniyah rolled her eyes playfully and continued eating. After a few seconds the guys finished and Justin said "HOLY SHIT! You are a cook god! Thank you"

Blane said "Please feed me more. I need it. Thank you."

Kale said "It was very delicious Aniyah, thank you very much."

The three of them set their dishes in the sink and walked into the game room. Kaiden was finished eating and he was just staring at Aniyah and she looked at him and he said "Thank you.. for dinner."

Aniyah smiled and said "of course."

Kaiden smirked and said "I'm serious.. that's like the best thing I've eaten in a long long time.. thank you."

Aniyah smiled and nodded her head and finished her food. She walked over to the sink and started washing dishes. Kaiden walked over and started helping her. She smiled and said "So.. How come you mostly hang out with Mason, Jax, Justin, Kale, and Blane.. more than half the school is southside."

Kaiden said "Well.. I don't trust easily, Justin, Kale, and Jax are my three most trusted men. Blane and Mason are close but I haven't known them longer.. and the rest are just people from this area like me, or in a gang."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "How come.. you don't have any girls.. around."

Kaiden looked down at her instantly and she was washing the dishes and Kaiden said "Well. I don't bring girls to my home. Let alone here."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "you brought me here."

Kaiden said "you're not most girls. You're different, and I need different. I want different."

Aniyah blushed bright and said "Okay." With a cheesy smile.

Kaiden said "How come you don't bring any girls around?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Well.. I have trust issues as well, and all girls used me to get close to Jayden, or any other boy.. Hannah was my only true friend.. but, we saw how that ended."

Kaiden said "I'm sorry.. she doesn't deserve you."

Aniyah said "She's just confused on what she wants.."

Kaiden said "Fair enough."

Kaiden and Aniyah finished washing everything and Kaiden said "wanna watch some movies with the boys?"

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden walked downstairs into the game room and sat down on the couch and started watching a horror movie the boys we're watching.

Aniyah love's horror movies. After 30 minutes a jump scare went off and Kale screamed like a little girl and jumped into Justin's arms. Justin shoved Kale off and said "Pussy."

Kale said "Oh come on! It was scary!"

Blane said "Sure Kale. Sure."

Kale rolled his eyes and said "y'all always bugging on me."

Aniyah laughed and said "The first time that got me too."

Kaiden said "how many times have you seen this?"

Aniyah said "like.. four times? I think so.. I get bored and watch horror movies on Netflix."

Kaiden wrapped his arm around her and whispered in her ear "now that.. is a turn on."

Aniyah laughed and everyone started watching the movie again. While Kale kept screaming at some points, eventually Justin gave up and let Kale hide on his shoulder. Justin was not enjoying it either. Aniyah laughed and took a picture of Kale hiding on Justin and she showed Kaiden and he laughed and they all continued watching the movie.

End of Part Twenty-Five