Part 21 - Kaiden Please

Start from the beginning

Aniyah said "can we just forget it.. please?"

Kaiden said "Wh-what!? No!"

Aniyah grabbed Kaiden's hands and said "Please!"

Kaiden said "You know who did it.. don't you."

Aniyah nodded her head while looking down to their hands and Kaiden said "and they ment to kill me?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "Who was it."

Aniyah stayed quiet and Kaiden said "Aniyah!"

Aniyah looked up at Kaiden with tears falling down her cheeks and said "Jayden.." quietly.

Kaiden looked into Aniyah's eyes and said "What!?"

Aniyah said "Please! He won't do it again.."

Kaiden said "He almost killed you!! He wanted to kill me!"

Aniyah squeezed his hands and said "but he didn't! He won't do it again. Kaiden.. please.. don't hurt him."

Kaiden made Aniyah let go of his hands and he said "No."

Aniyah looked up into his eyes and she saw the anger, the hate. This wasn't the same Kaiden in the kitchen, at the painting.. this is his dark side. Aniyah said "Kaiden.."

Kaiden said "Don't."

He grabbed some jeans and pulled them on and Aniyah said "Where are you going!?"

Kaiden pulled on a shirt and then walked over to his nightstand, he grabbed a gun and Aniyah walked over to him and grabbed it and said "Don't! Please!"

Kaiden went to grab the gun and Aniyah pulled her arm away and Kaiden grabbed her arm and twisted her back to him and grabbed the gun out of her hand. Then let her go.

Aniyah faced him and Kaiden said "You don't want to know where I'm going."

Aniyah started breathing heavily. She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. He tried to pull away but Aniyah pulled his face close. She pushed him down on the bed and crashed her lips onto his.

Kaiden started thinking 'Stop. She's destracting you.' 'Stop.. kissing.. her'

Aniyah grabbed the gun and threw it and she started kissing on Kaiden's neck, Kaiden let out a soft moan and grabbed Aniyah's waist and held her body close.

Aniyah started grinding on him and Kaiden flipped her on her back and got in between her legs. Aniyah ran her fingers through his wet hair and Kaiden placed his hands by her head and pulled his head up.

Aniyah looked up at him and Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "Your taking advantage of this fucking hold you have on me.." Aniyah stayed quiet and Kaiden said "and that's cold.. even for me."

Aniyah looked into his eyes and said "Kaiden.. please."

Kaiden grabbed her hands, interlocked their fingers and he pressed her hands down hard and said "Please stop. Don't make me go through you."

Aniyah said "Do you have feelings for me."

Kaiden closed his eyes and looked away and said "stop."

Aniyah said "You'll be killing my brother Kaiden.. then I'll only have Johna.. no one else.. I won't even have you.. because." Kaiden said "shut up." Aniyah said "Because I'd be terrified of you."

Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "No.."

Aniyah said "Kaiden please.."

Kaiden let go of her hands and sat up straight, Aniyah's legs we're still next to him and Kaiden gripped his hair and let out a stressful sigh and said "You.. You are gonna be the death of me."

Aniyah sat up and wrapped her arms around his neck and said "Please.. just stay with me."

Kaiden looked into her eyes and he let out a exhale and said "Fine."

Kaiden layed down and Aniyah layed down next to him. He looked down at her and said "Listen to me."

Aniyah looked up at him and Kaiden said "I'm not killing him, because he's your brother. Don't expect me not to kill anyone for you."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "okay."

Kaiden looked up at the ceiling and Aniyah wrapped her arm around his waist and layed her head on his arm. Kaiden pulled her body close to his and he kissed her forehead and then stared up at the ceiling.

Aniyah looked up at him and said "Thank you Kaiden.."

Kaiden took a deep breath and started rubbing her arm and looked at her in the eyes and said "Kind of wished our first kiss wasn't because of that."

Aniyah laughed and said "Yeah.. me too."

Kaiden smirked and said "Guess I'll just have to kiss you.. but not now."

Aniyah said "well that's rude."

Kaiden smirked and whispered "I know."

Aniyah and Kaiden laughed in sync and he continued rubbing her arm and she tightened her grip on his waist and he closed his eyes and Aniyah smiled at his peaceful face and she closed her eyes aswell.

End of Part Twenty-One