Part 17 - Hospital Vist

Start from the beginning

Kaiden laughed and punched him hard in the stomach and said "Stay away from her."

Ashton coughed out in pain and Kaiden kneed him in the stomach and Ashton bent over in pain and Kaiden grabbed his hair and slammed his head hard back against the locker. Kaiden opened the locker next to Ashton, grabbed his arm, put his arm in the locker and gripped the locker door and looked into his eyes and said "Stay. Away. From. HER!"

Ashton said "Okay! Okay!! Do-don't"

Kaiden whispered into his ear and said "I don't like you touching, what's mine." Kaiden leaned away from his face and everyone was recording him, Kaiden said "Have fun, trying to play football now."

Kaiden slammed the locker door HARD right on Ashton's elbow and Ashton screamed out in pain, and Kaiden threw Ashton on the ground and started punching his face hard repeatedly. Everyone was recording and Ashton was trying to block his hits, but he only has one good arm. Kaiden started doing body shots, one on the right side, and many on the left, over and over punching his rib cage.

Aniyah saw the huge crowd and she was walking with Jayden. Her and Jayden walked through the crowd and saw Kaiden beating on Ashton's bleeding body. Aniyah and Jayden ran over and Aniyah grabbed Kaiden and pulled him off. Jayden helped Ashton and Aniyah pushed Kaiden hard against the locker and said "what is your problem!!"

Jayden carried Ashton out to his car and Kaiden said "He... He kissed you!"

Aniyah said "so you have to kill him!?! Last time I checked I wasn't YOURS!"

Kaiden stayed quiet and Aniyah said "Last time I checked, you don't even TRUST me, to see your brother. All do you, is act like you care, and then be cold to me!! So don't go beating up a guy, who actually has the balls, to show his affection to me! Because that's something you've never done!"

Aniyah slapped Kaiden hard across the face and then walked away to her car, she got in and started driving fast after Jayden to go to the hospital with him.

At The Hospital after an Hour

Aniyah, Jayden, and Ashton's dad we're in the hospital waiting room. The doctor came out and said "Well, Ashton has a broken arm, two broken ribs, and a fractured jaw."

Aniyah looked down at her hands and started crying softly. Ashton's dad said "Okay.. can we see him?"

The doctor nodded her head and the four of them started walking to Ashton's room, they walked inside and Ashton's face was already badly bruised, he had a cast on his arm, and wrappings around his waist.

Aniyah looked down at her hands and Ashton's dad said "Jesus Ashton.."

Jayden said "How long, until he can play football again." And looked at the doctor.

The doctor said "If his arm, jaw, and ribs heal properly, then.. I'd say he'd be cleared to play in about 8 months."

Jayden said "8 MONTHS!!"

Aniyah looked at Ashton and walked over to him, she said "I'm so sorry.. this is all my fault.."

Ashton shook his head no and grabbed her arm and said "Don't.. blame yourself.."

Aniyah said "Don't talk, if it hurts..."

Ashton looked into her hazel eyes and a few tears dropped and she looked down at her hands and said "We should stop talking.. for at least awhile.."

Ashton squeezed her hand tightly and shook his head no fast. Aniyah looked up at him and said "He will kill you.. Beat you up more, I don't want to be the reason, you get beat up."

Ashton said "Please.. stay.."

Aniyah let go of Ashton's hand and said "It's for the better.. " then Aniyah whispered "and.. I don't want to be with you, when I think of him more than a friend sometimes.."

Ashton's eyes widened and Aniyah turned around to Jayden and Jayden said "You leaving?"

Aniyah nodded her head with tears coming out and she said "Probably for the better.. you know?"

Jayden took a deep breath and nodded his head. Aniyah smiled and left the room and the doctor said "Need me to call the police? You can talk about pressing charges."

Ashton's dad said "Yes!"

Ashton said "Don't." Then groaned in pain.

Jayden walked over to Ashton and put his phone in his good hand and said "Type what you want to say, and I'll say it."

Ashton started typing and Jayden looked at it and said "Pressing charges, will only make him more mad."

Ashton's dad said "He's just some gang banger! They don't care for them."

Ashton typed and Jayden said "It's not just any gang member.. It's Kaiden, Kaiden Miller."

Ashton's dad's eyes widened and he sat down and said "fuck." in a quiet tone.

Jayden looked down at Ashton and said "We'll make him pay. I'll call Dagger right now."

End of Part Seventeen