chapter 29 neglected

~Ji sus p.o.v~

I wake up to my boys cuddling me. I noticed one of them pulled a shirt over my body, and i smiled.

They were so warm.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" Jungkook said pecking my nose cheek and fore head. I giggled.

"I love you too. So...how long have you been awake kookie?" I asked. He just shrugged.

"I don't know. I lost track of time starring at your beautiful face." He said and winked.

"Your so cheesy kookie!" I said.

He laughed and rubbed the tips of our noses together.

"And your so cute ji su!" He said. I rolled my eyes playfully while smiling.

I pushed him away and got out of my sleeping hobis arms. I tried to get up but I fell over. My legs felt like jelly.

Jungkook chuckled behind me and lifted me up bridal style smirking.
My face heated up, and i looked everywhere but him. He took my chin into his thumb and index finger. He gentally turned my face to his and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck making him come closer, and the kiss become deeper.

I pushed him away gentally.
"I'm hungry!" I said. He laughs, and beings me down to the kitchen. Surprisingly no one's up. He started to make me a nice breakfast. He had nothing but underwear and an apron on. MMAANNN WAS HE SEXY!! AND MY MAN CAN COOK TOO!!

It smelled good. I layed my head down on the table i was sitting at taking in the lovely smell of the food. Soon enough hoseok same down too. His hair was all over the place and he too was only in underwear. DAMN SON!! HES HOT!!! He cought me looking at his six pack and smirked.

" I would love to have some fun with you again, however, I know I can't do it on or you would fall apart." He said. He began placing loving butterfly kisses on my face.

" I love you babe." He said.

"I love you too!" I said cheerfully.

"Hobi come here and give me a hand." Jungkook said. Hobi happily nodded, and helpped make dinner for everyone.

I slowly drifted away on the table.

I had this feeling something bad was gonna happen today. I just new it. It was gonna involve Drake too.
I just know these things.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I groaned.

"Huh?" I said looking up and rubbing my eyes. I'm not gonna tell them what I thought about in my dream.....i just need to keep them safe.

"It's time to eat!" Mi na said. I looked around and saw everyone at the table starring at me.

"Hi cutie!!" Hobi said. I giggled.

"Hey handsome." I replied.

We all then started to get some plates and fill it with the wonderful breakfast my boys made.

~ mi nas p.o.v ~

I was stuffing my face, while I felt something warm sneak onto my upper thigh.

I saw the hand and k ew who it belonged to. Taemin

I tried moving my legs to the other side of the the chair, but as I inched away he inched UP.

I chocked on my food.
I gave him a death glare. He wasn't looking at me and pretending as though he was doing nothing.

I was mad because he was interrupting me eating my food. I quickly ate it, and went over to share a chair with Yu na. I gave her a look and she nodded knowing exactly what was going on, and scooted over so we could share a seat.