chapter 23 anger and tears

~mi na p.o.v~

I looked back at them only to see that they are gone.

"SHIT!" I yelled running to where last saw them

"WE HAVE TO FIMD THEM NOW!" Min yun kept screaming and freaking out.

"Let's go home and wait for the boys. Something tells me this time they need to be the one to save them."
Ji su said trying to get me to calm down. I knew she was freaking out too, but she was staying strong.

"Wh-why?" I said turning around to face her trying to take deep breaths.

"Because it's us. We are the next rulers of these world's and he knows that. We are valuable, and that's why we have to keep these things a seceret so no body knows because if they did we would be in more danger." Ji su said. I know she's right.

"Ok." I said. Trying to calm down.

~ ji su's p.o.v ~
After I got min Yun to calm down we went back to the house. We all went to mi nas and min yuns dorm and hung out there until the boys came back.

Soon it was dark. Then we heard a knock on our door. We came up to answer it to see who it was. When we opened the door we expected to see the boys however....that's not who was there. It was the man thats trying to bring these world's to an end.....
Before I could even react he knocked me out along with my sister's. The last thing i saw was min yun, and mi na struggling to get out of the men's grips......then.....darkness.

Hours later I woke up in a room completely made of stone. I tried to move my arms and legs but couldnt. Then I realized I was tied up in chains.

"GET YOUR CRUSTY ASS HANDS OF ME BITCH!!" I heard a voice. I then realized it was min Yun. I looked up to see a small hole with bars. That must be the room min yuns in.

"Min Yun?" I asked.

"Ji su?" She said.

"Where are we!?" I asked.

"I don't know! BUT THIS DUDE TRYING TO RAPE ME, AND HE WONT STAY AWAY!!" She said. Then i heard a kick and a man scream. Then I heard a this and min Yun cry out.

Before I could do anything the door opened.

"Ah, so your awake." This creepy unknown man said.
He came close to my face and i spit on him. He looked angry and slapped me.....then he went to get a whip....

Hours later I'm all beat up. It hurts to move. All I can hope for is the boys to come and save us.......

~Eun-kyungs p.o.v~

I've been tourtured, and I've screamed so much I can't anymore. There's 2 men in here constantly beating me, and I've cried for them to stop. However they wouldn't listen.

Soon I black out.

~no ones p.o.v~

Eun-kyung passed out, however the men don't stop, and continue hurting her.

Mean while the guys have been knocking on every door in the hotel to find the girls. They still cannot find them.

All of the bpys are getting furious. Out of no where taehyung starts flying. He can sents Eun-kyungs life draining. In a matter of seconds taehyung finds this floating place made of stone. With the boys following behind him. All of them are pissed. They break the entrance and fly in straight to their loves. Taehyung flys straight to his Eun-kyung ignoreing the people trying to stop him. He finds her.

"Eun-kyung!!" He yells going straight to her. He holds her tightly.

"Who did this to you...." He said, and tear drops begin to ascape his eyes. He turns around and sees them men that did this. He then continued to beat the living shit out of them. Once he knows they were good and dead. He goes back to his Eun-kyung, and holds her. He Carry's her almost lifeless body out of the room. He holds you into his chest with his head down tears fall from his checks, and land on your head.