chapter 22 GIRLS DAY!!

~ Eun-kyung p.o.v ~

Today all the boys from our feild trip went somewhere. So, now only girls are left. Before the boys left tae came in and gave me a kiss before he went off. Now, I'm awake waiting for the other girls to wake up.

"Guys..." I said shaking them.

"Huh" I hear yu na groan.

"Let's make food to wake the others up with so that don't kill us!" I said. Yu na agreed so we started cooking. We made mash potatoes, and Macaroni and cheese.

We began waving the smell over to them and they slowly got up like zombies and made their way over.

~ji su's p.o.v~

I wake uo to lovely food. Me and my sisters happily begin eating.

"So i was thinking that we should go out to a close amusement park while the guys are gone."
Eun-kyung said.

We all looked around and nodded to each other.

"Ok let's get ready!"
I said.

We all slowly walk out of the room. It was silent until

"...U GOT NO JAMS!!!" Min Yun yells out of no where. We all start laughing

"Pardon?" I say.

"*In Hales threw nose* SSMMMEEELLLL" you na shouts out.
"SHIT DOWN!" Eun-kyung adds on. We just burst out laughing.

"SHUT UP MALFOY!" Mi na yells in her best "brittish" accent.

After that we all come out of the room strutting throw the living room like it's a runway.
I came out first wearing my outfit

then i possed at the end waiting for someone else to come out because you know we extra like that!

~mi nas p.o.v~

I came out after ji su. I was wearing

as I walked with my hips going from side to side

as I walked with my hips going from side to side. I kept laughing at myself. At the end of the living room I stood next to her.

After that I see yu na come out she twirls around showing her cute little outfit.