chapter 1demons and 3angles

~Eun-kyung p.o.v~
I get up and playfully push min yun aside so I can look in the mirror first. My eyes widen. My hair is now black with shimmering blue highlights. I look at my eyes and I have deep blue eyes. I leaned closer to the mirror and a halo was above my head. Without meaning to my wings bursted out of my shirt. They were so long a huge and a pure white color. I think I'm an angel. I must have followed my mother's side. I went over and sat down in the corner my eyes still widened. I can't believe this is happening. Taehyung came over and looked at me starring at the ground not able to move my eyes. He picked me up and I just stayed quiet and hugged him tightly. He went over to the bed. He said.
"I claim this one to protect, and I'm leading her to our room."
~ji su p.o.v~
I look over at the girls asking if I should go next. They nodded. I look over at the boys and they seem to be fighting.
"HOBI MOVE AWAY FROM MIN YUN I WANT HER!" Yoongi yelled.
"YAH! then your sharing min yun with me got it?" Jimin yelled. I looked over to min yun and she went to the corner and barried her face into her legs. I gave her a look even tho she couldn't see it. Someone seems to be popular with the men huh min yun. I thought and giggled.
"CALM DOWN YOONGI IM NOT GOING FOR HER....I want ji su" my eyes widened.
"Hey I have been eyeing her too. I want her as well hyung." The one named jungkook said. I had a big smile on my face.
"Ji su go on and look in the mirror." Yu na said snapping me out of it. I nodded and looked into the mirror.

My jaw dropped as I looked at myself. My hair was jet black with blue strands, and my eyes were a deep color they looked like a deep ocean blue. I looked over and without warning my wings shot out of my back. I looked in the mirror and near my back they were grey and they slowly went into a pure white. Then I noticed the yellow halo on my head. I shook my head and blinked my eyes. I freaked out and ran out of the room. I mean who wouldn't. j-hope and kookie ran after me.

~ yu na p.o.v~

I looked at the door after my sister ran out. I watched two of the boys follow her. My eyes then glance in the mirror.
I was surprised as I walked closer. My hair was a golden brown exept the ends we're white. it was so long it reached my knee caps.
My eyes are an even brighter blue than before. I have a white halo too.
I turn around and look down...no....way .. I thought then my wings shoot out as well. I turn around surprised. My wings started out a black at the very beginning, and went to a grey and then a pure white at my mid wing and it looked so cool. My wings were bigger than me they are the same size as all of my sister's too. I looked back and Jin put out his hand to take me to his room. I shook my head.
"Let me stay here for min yun..." I whispered. Jin nodded. I remembered when he said one of us were the one with more of the demonic genes. we all were angels so far the only one left was min yun. I sat on the bed as she slowly walked up to the mirror.

~min yuns p.o.v~

The first thing I noticed we're my eyes. I had a bright blue eye...but the other one was...red. I looked closer. Then I looked at my hair it was straight now and was mainly white until the very end it was black. My hair was so long now it reached to my knee caps like my twins hair did. I looked at my head and I had two black small horns come out of my head. I arched my back as I felt my wings coming out again. They shot out and just like the rest of my sister's they were Soo big and long. Mine were black and had very little white at the ends. They feathers were soft.

I bunched them up and covered my whole body with my wings and sat down so then no one could see me. I could sense yu na getting closer to me. She tapped my wing. I opened it slightly.

"Come out min yun, it's ok." She said holding out her hand I took it and stood up. She backed away and I felt dizzy. All of this was too much for me. I soon fell to the floor. The last thing I saw was jimin and yoongi running twords me and Yu na yelling my name.

(A/n hello guys I imagine this thing in kinda like anime. I think it's kinda cool, wat do u think. Don't be a silent reader, tell me wat u think. Also plz vote and share this story with ur friends. Also, go check out my other book jealousy, it's a jimin x reader. Anyways thank you so much for reading and I truely love u so much for ur support.)