chapter 18 school trip

~min Yuns p.o.v~
I woke up in the schools first aid room. I looked around in confusion. Then i saw yoongi and jimin.
"Kitten.....r u ok..." Yoongi said.
"Babygirl u had daddy worried!!" Jimin said winking. I forgot what happened.
"Guys y am I here....where's everyone else." I said looking around.

"Well u passed out after u had that battle. Jimin cought u before u touched the ground but u we're still out so we brought u here." Yoongi said.

"Yes, and the others went ahead and had gone home." Jimin added.
I nodded remembering what happened before. Out of no where I felt something warm on my lips. I looked up to c yoongi kissing me, tears falling g from his face....why is he sad. I pulled away.

"Yoongi what's wrong...plz don't cry!!" I said i wipped his tears away and held him.
"U scared me..." He said. Hugging me back.

Jimin then lost it and began to cry. He leaned down and kissed me.
"Baby....we thought u we're badly hurt
....u wouldn't wake up for hours." Jimin said.

"Wh-" I got cut off from jimin hugging me from behind holding me tight against him. I tightened my grip around yoongi. He was laying in my lap.

"I-Im so.....sorry..." I said quietly. I made them cry and...it hurt me to c them like that...it's been a long time sents I've felt so much feeling at once.

"It's ok kitten. Daddy forgives u. But....." Jimin says.

"But?" I asked tilting my head.

"But u gotta call me and yoongi oppa for the rest of the day either that or daddy." Jimin said nodding his head approving what he just said.

"Ok oppas anything for u!!!" I said happily. Yoongi and jimin smiled. It melted my heart.

I yelled when jimin lifted me up and all 3 of us went out of the room. Jimin carried me back home with yoongi walking beside me.

Eventually we got home, and I layed down in my bed the second i got home. Everyone ran in my room and started asking me what happened and if I'm ok. I told them im fine and that i was just tired but mi na jumped on me and said i scared her. I said sorry to her and we cuddled and fell asleep together. I felt yoongi and jimin let down behind me, and i smiled to myself as I was surrounded by so much warmth. I slowly fell into sleep.

Me and mi na woke up and felt hungry so we got up, and went to the kitchen. We heard something fall in the kitchen. We got in there and saw yu na picking up a fork. She saw us and smiled awkwardly. We all just laughed, and got something g to eat. After eating mi na told me she was going to her room I nodded and went back to mine. One I layed don in-between the boys the wrapped their arms around me loving whispering sweet things into my ear.

"I love you....." I said. The boys smiled and said

"I love u more."

"Goodnight my oppas." I said. Soon after I fell back asleep.

~mi nas p.o.v~

I was sleeping peacefully until I felt someones breath down my neck, I look back and see taemin laying next to me.

"Oh sorry did I wake you?" He said smiling at me. "It's fine, but what are you doing in my bed?" I said confused.
"Ah sorry, there wasn't any empty rooms for me to stay in so I went into a random room and it just so happened to be yours, I guess I got lucky." He said with a smirk. "Oh well we need to get re-" i said getting cut off by someone screaming.

I quickly get up and burst out of the door only to find Yu na running around and screaming while Jin and namjoon were chasing her with a skirt.

"IM NOT PUTTING IT ON!" Yu na said still screaming. Then Jin tackled her to the ground and namjoon quickly slid on her skirt. "NOOOOO." Yu na screamed.

I laughed at her and then started to head to kitchen for breakfast, but was stopped by taemin. "Don't you have to wear a skirt to?" He said with a smirk. "HELLLL NAW!!!" I scream and then I started sprinting toward the kitchen, then Ji su came out of nowhere and pinned me down. "Taemin hurry up and put her skirt on!" Ji su said. "NOO!" I scream kicking my legs. Taemin then slid on my skirt and Ji su let go of me. "Now then let's get some breakfast." Ji su said with a smile. Taemin helped me up and we all headed to the kitchen.

~yu nas p.o.v~

I was sadly forced to put my skirt on....again I still haven't seen Eun-kyung, taehyung, min yun, yoongi, or jimin yet. OH WELL i gotta eat. I ran down to the kitchen with mi na, ji su and taemin. We all ate pancakes. Then, one had to be sent to go awaken min yun. We all didn't want to so we came up and lured her out with the smell of pancakes. She opened the door and walked right into me, and we fell down the stairs. Jin came rushing to my side but I was fine. I looked over to min yun and she fell asleep again. I rolled my eyes and pushed her off and left her there. When I was getting up namjoon grabbed my butt and made me jump. I turned red, and out of no where tae came up and wiggled his eyebrows at namjoon. He rolled his eyes and playfully pushed him aside as we went back upstairs to Finnish up getting ready.

I came back down stairs when I was done. I heard a screaming min yun and wondered what she was up to. It turns out she was being chased by yoongi and jimin. They were holding a skirt. She was running WITHOUT her pants and only had her shirt covering her underwear. I sighed and pinned her down so she would stop running around half naked. Jimin slid her skirt on while I was laughing my ass off at her struggling. When I let go she gave me a death glare and ran after me. Yoongi stopped her and put her over his sholders heading toward the car. The others followed and so did I.

~ji su's p.o.v~

We were in the car and on our way to school. I had one hand on each of my thighs both of the hands didn't belong to me. One was jungkooks and the other was hobis. They kept inching up my thighs and I gave them a look. They shrugged and stopped moving their hands further up from where they were. Those two drive me crazy. I decided to ignore them just to play around and c their reaction to it. After a while we got to school. I was still ignoreing them and i could tell they were getting mad. I just laughed to myself and decided to continue ignoreing them. Eventually kookie grabbed both of my shoulders and made me look into his eyes.

"Maybe you'll notice me if i do this..." He said and planted his lips onto mine. I could feel eyes starring at me but at this point I was kinda happy and didn't care about them. I found myself kissing back. I heard hobi awkwardly cough, and i turned red and pushed jungkook away. It was silent until we got back to class.

~Eun-kyungs p.o.v~

We had got back to class after lunch, and began listening to lectures about co trolling magic and stuff. Min Yun was without a doubt sleeping along with Yu na and mi na. I looked at ji su and she was on her phone. Then the teacher said something that made me listen up. She changed the subject and said In 2 weeks were going to the beach. Thanks I thought SHOPPING. I got to get a new swimming suit, and I can go shopping with the girls to get one, and other nice clothes to wear there. I already started planning everything out in my head. Tomorrow we're going shopping, and it's gona be fun. We're gonna go to the mall too. Ugh I'm so exited. The teacher said we're staying In these nice hotels too!!!