Chapter 8 kiddnapped

~yu na p.o.v~
Tears fall fast as I read the note. I'm crying for many reasons. One because the note is filled with things that they wanted to say to us, and how they knew they were gonna die, but they couldn't say goodbye. Another reason is because these parents that we needed never got to be there. I can't even remember them. I feel awful. So, I cry as I read the letter. I look over at min yun, her face is emotionless. She turns and heads up to her room. I knew she was about to break. Her eye color turned red in both eyes which I have learned means a couple of things: she's angery, sad, or she's in this thing where she blocks out.  everyone and this crest forms  on her head, and the pure demon takes over. Which I personally never want to see. Anyway she burst threw her door and landed on the bed face down. I heard her sobs. She lifted her head when she sensed me in the room. There was a puddle of tears, and her face was covered with them as well.
"I HATE IT!" She screams and balls her fists up. Soon everyone came into the room exept ji su. They saw min yun filled with anger and sadness. She looks around and notices ji su isn't there. Her eyes widen. I follow her eyes and see a girl being carried away by a man. I didn't think anything of it I didn't know who the girl was. However, when I looked back I only saw a blur of min yun as she zoomed out of the room, and away from the house. I went to take a nap with Jin I was very tired after crying.

~Eun-kyung p.o.v~
I saw min yun in her room. She was crying I went to go console her, but I felt a hand grab me and pull me out of the room, and into mine and taes room. I look up to see the. He has me pinned up against a wall. He started kissing down my neck.
"T-taehyung?" I asked. Trying to pull away.
"No." He grunted and threw me on the bed and got on top of me.

~ji su p.o.v~
I was walking out of the room I headed too the kitchen and got a snack.
I headed back towards my room.
what was that...? never mind.
I continued walking and then I saw another shadow.
what the hell is that. I'm out of here.
I started running. but before I made it to the room I felt something grab me.
there was a man.
he taped my mouth before I could scream.
He also taped my hands behind my back.
I tried kicking my feet but it was no use.
The man was too strong, and I can't really use my power yet.
I saw the other girls in the living room.
I could have swore Yu Na looked at me.
damn that girl why didn't she see me.
suddenly he hit me over the head and I passed out cold.

~min Yun p.o.v~
I'm following after ji su. I could tell that girl was her. I've been following them for a while. He finally went into a room and I heard ji su scream. It filled me with rage. I can feel my blood racing threw me. My demonic aura was so powerful my hair was floating, and so we're my clothes. My eyes were once again red. My wigs burst out. I walk to the man that has duct taped ji su to the chair. She looked over to me and her eyes widened. Black flames surrounded my fists.
"HELL BLAZE!" I shouted and threw a ball of black fire to him. He got hit with it, and took damage. He didn't seem to care though, and he gave me a creepy look. I backed away. He stepped closer. He started gathering water. Then threw the attack at me. Little did he know I can play that trick as well.
"CRYSTAL RAIN!" the water droplets formed into ice and shot at me like knifes. I lifted my hand and stopped them in mid air. I gather the water and turned it into ice I used the ice droplets and the ice ball and threw it back at him. He took the blow and smashed into the wall. I think I made him pissed. He gets up and starts forming a red fire ball ten times the size of me. He threw it at me.
"Red death." He said as the red fire came at me.
"full counter." I said calmly and smirked his eyes widened.
"N-no way..." He started shaking as the attack he put all his magic power in reversed back at him. Then his body flew away. I looked behind me and I saw a blur of everyone standing behind me with their mouths wide open I wonder why. Those attacks took all of my strength, so I fell out of the air onto the ground. Then all I saw was black.

After a while I finally woke up. It looked like the next morning, and I was back in the castel. I saw yoongi, and jimin right by my side.
"How are you feeling?" Jimin asked.
"I'm fine I guess...what happened?" I didn't know how the heck I knew all those powers last night. I didn't even use that much strength, but I was already so strong. How??
"How did you know all of those powers, how did you get so strong too that was your first time actually using them?" yoongi asked.
"Uuuuhhh...i don't know...I just know I was angery because he had ji su, and all the words just came to me. I don't understand it..." I said looking down.
" It's ok your going to magic school in a couple of weeks. then you will learn more, and get stronger. well, I bet your already stronger than half of the students will ever be, but I bet you can still learn more, and he able to wipe anyone out.