chapter 7 the letter

~ji su p.o.v~
min Yun was explaining every thing to us. I nodded while taking in all of the information. then, jin walked by and told us we all had to attend some school or something. OH, and that we can't let anyone known we are princesses. we all said OK. jimin came in the room and took min Yun. Yoongi following close behind them. I got up and went into a room with jungkook and hobi. while walking hobi picked me up and carried me bridal style. I blushed so hard. "my legs aren't broken you know,  I can walk."

he laughed and then put me down on a bed. I looked over to jungkook. he was staring at me.... "your beautiful." he whispered out. "hmm I know thanks" I blushed. WHERE DID THAT COME FROM. I had a tiny panic attack on the inside. I shook it of and looked at them both and smiled. I was swooped off my feet and in someone's hands. It cought me off guard I looked to see who it was.
"MIN YUN HOW THE HECK DID YOU EVEN GET IN HERE? HOW DID I NOT NOTICE YOU? AND WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME DOWN STARES?!?!" I screamed. She had a face with no expression and looked down at me. Her eyes lost their glow they were dull. And both were red again.
"M-min yun?" I asked. She continued walking down the stairs. She dropped me on the floor.
"YAH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR! U LITTLE BUTT WHEN I GET MY HAND ON YOU IMMA-" I was cut off.
"Look." She said calmly pointing to, a picture of our mom and dad that we have no memory of. Then I look at a letter and Yu na holding it shaking and crying. Eun-kyung was cuddling her. Kookie came down stairs. I got up and walk to read the note. As soon as I read it, tears started streaming down my cheeks. Kookie looked at it and he started blinking back the tears that threatend to fall he picked my up and held me tight in his arms......