chapter 17 pt. 2 and mystery man

~ji sus p.o.v~

We were leaving, and sorta left mi na behind so min yun went  to get her. When they came back we went home. I was so tired after all the fights so I went straight to bed....however....when I surtain 2 boys came In their hands wouldn't stop wondering around my body...in the end....I didn't sleep all night bc of them. I was mad when at around six they were squeezing me on either side closer to them. I was squished. So I got angry and hit them lightly. They groaned and finally gave me my room.

I woke up very grumpy. However min yun was still asleep. It was my turn to force her into wearing a skirt so I put it on her in her sleep. After that I went back down to breakfast. I ate my food, as well as the other girls. Min Yun and mi na came down to the smell of food. Min Yun was like a zombie again and fell down the stairs, luckily Yu na was used to her being like this and she cought her in time. We all laughed. Eventually it was time to leave. When I was going down the stairs I ended up getting carried bridal style by no other then jungkook. I giggled and let him. Carry me to the car. Soon enough we got to school.

~mi nas p.o.v~

We got to school, and just as I was about to walk inside I was pulled over behind the huge bushes, and pinned onto the wall outside the school. I look to c who did this, and it was that weird dude.

"Just who exactily r u, and y do u drive me crazy." He said with a serious voice. I laughed nervously.

"Well I'm mi na....." That's all I could really say to him...idk y but he made me so nervous but happy when he's around.

"Well...mi na...I kinda love u...my names taemin." He said removing his hand from the wall and scratched the back of his head.

"Really??" I said my jaw dropped. Is that what I've been feeling.
"Yes y would I lie to my babygirl." He winked.
....well dang...

"Well taemin I'll talk to u later. I can't wait to hang with u ." I said sliding back into school. I had to get outta there. I have class anyways, and I gotta watch min yuns battle along with the rest of the boys.

~eun-kyung p.o.v~
We had just gotten to school we were all walking in and I see mi na get pulled away by some guy. We kept walking and arrive at our class. The teacher said that we would begin the battles again. She called jimin and some other guy up first. They battled went on for a while until the teacher announced that jimin had won we all clapped and he sat down in his seat. Jin came over to all of us while some other people were fighting. "So do you guys know who taemin is?" I saw mi na kinda freeze up. Jin continued speaking. "So I found out he's our cousin, and he's gonna move in with us." I looked back over at mi na she looked a little more shocked than the rest of us. I just shook it off. I heard the teacher call yoongi up. He also won his fight against this guy, and so did namjoon.

~yu na p.o.v~

Jin was telling all of us how we had a cousin named...taemin, i think that's his name. Oh well, but he's gonna move in with us. I walked over and sat down with Jin and namjoon. We were all chatting. The teacher says that we had two more people that need to fight. She called up min yun and a guy to battle.

~min Yun p.o.v~

The teacher finally called me to battle. I was ready to kick butt. I'm battling against this weird dude.
"Hey don't go easy on me got it. If u do u'll regret it later." I told the dude. He shrugged.
" I wasn't planning to little miss."
He said. He gave me a wink and a smirk I rolled my eyes and got in my position to battle. She said go and right after I took flight. I flipped my hair, and my eyes turned red. I was waiting to kick someone's butt so badly. I slowly let a bright purple and black ball grow until it's bigger than the school and threw it at him. He came crashing down. He only smirked at me and got back up. Boy this dude got problems. He was clearly in pain but he got back up. He threw a couple srltrong attacks on me. I wanted to try something so a turned off my powers, and took the hits. I was bleeding and had many injuries but it's all worth it in the end. Ik it will be. He threw his first Al strong attack. I took it, and whimpered a little. I looked around ppl were asking what's wrong and if I had gone insane. Which I might have but oh well now the time to show them what I've been planning.
"REVENGE COUNTER!!" I yelled with red flaming eyes. I smiled evily, as the man in front of my shivered. All the attacks that he threw at me we're now going back at him all at once but over 30 times stronger. Once it hit it took out some of the school along with a chunck of the ground. He was crushed and well let's just say he's not gonna smile for a couple of years in a hospital but...it ain't my problem. Anyway the teacher was shocked from the amount of power. I smiled. Thats right ik I'm awesome. No one messes with me. As that thought crossed my mind I started to feel dizzy and then I lost my balance and fell out of the sky. I saw nothing but darkness and lost feeling.....why do I always faint.....ah oh well...