chapter 28 smut pt2

~Eun-kyungs p.o.v~
After tae found me in the ocean he's been ignoring me. I of course just ignore him back, seeing if it gets to him.

He came into the room while i was on my phone. I didn't have anything on but underwear, and a normal sized shirt.

I was laying on the bed with my legs spread apart.

"damn it...." I heard him say threw him closed teeth.
I slowly put my phone down to see what hes talking about but when I move my phone from my face I see his. He has already climbed on top of me, looking at me with longing and lustful eyes.
"Babe i love you! You just scared me so much I didnt know what to do with myself! Now i can't control myself. I need to touch you....." He said, and started rubbing my core.

"I-I love you t-too!" I tried to say through moans. He started removing my shirt, and i started unbottoning his.

He went down to my bra, and practically ripped it off. He started bitting and licking my breasts. I threw my head back moaning. I felt myself getting so wet.

He went up, and kissed my lips. He licked my lips for entrance which I gladly gave him.
I took my hand, and tangled my fingers into his soft hair. The other hand i put on his shoulder.

He pulled away, and started kissing, and licking down my neck, in-between my breasted, and eventually he got to the end of my tummy.

He slid my underwear off with his teeth. He looked at me while stripping himself.
Once he was completely naked, he came up to me. He started teasing my with the tip of his large member.

"T-tae...." I tried to choke out.

"What baby. What do you want." He said.

"You...." I said.

"Beg." He told me.

"Master please put your big cock inside me, and fuck me senseless-" I got cut off by him slamming Inside me. I let out loud moans. He kissed me , and barried his neck into my shoulder while thrusting faster.

He lifted one of my legs over his shoulder, and went faster, deeper, and harder.
He had one hand on my upper thigh of the leg that was over mt shoulder, and the other was squeezing my ass.

Eventually I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm gonna c-cum." I said.

"Say my fucking name he told me."

"Teahyung!! Ah~~" I said moaning as a came. He came deep inside of my after. He layed his head on my chest breathing hard. He still hasn't pulled out.

"Taehyung...pull out." I said.

"No." He grunted.
"Who said we were done." He said. My eyes widened.

"All fours." He demanded.
I did as he said.

Without warning he slammed I side me again.
I moaned loudly. He started rubbing me, and slapping my ass. My face fell into my arms. My moans became muffled.

He pulled my long hair back.

"I want to hear your moans!" He saied, making my moan louder.

He kept hitting my gspot, and I felt my stomach tighten once again.

"I-" without even being able to say it he came i side me, and I came right after. Then he finally pulled out, and picked my weak body up. He placed me gentally in the bed, and whispered the sweetest things in my ear. He had a strong protective grip around me, but it was loose enough so it wouldn't hurt me.
He played with my hair lovingly as I fell asleep in his arms.

"Eun-kyung....your mine, and mine alone....." He said to me looking at me peacefully sleeping in his arms.

~yu nas p.o.v~

Namjoon, and Jin werent mad at me. They were just worried, and took care of my injuries. They placed kisses lovingly all over my body until somehow.
WE ALL ENDED UP NAKED!
the atmosphere changed from loving to lustful.

Jin, and namjoon were using their mouths to play with my nipples. I held their hair tightly through my head back and moaning. Namjoon pulled away, and out of no where began thrusting harshly into me. Jin began leaving love bits on my neck, and i started going crazy.

I came onto namjoons cock, and he moaned at the feeling.

"Your taking my big cock so well babe." Namjoon said. He thrusted as few more times until he pulled out and came. Before I could even breath Jin put himself inside me. He thrusted at a slower but harder pace. He put both of my legs over his shoulders, and make me look straight into his eyes as he came inside me.

"Moan my name baby." He said. And I did. Louder then i expected.

They both planted kisses all over my body.

I felt so weak I fell asleep as they put butterfly kisses along my jaw line.

"Even when we have fucked the life out of her she's still so cute."
Namjoon said

"Indeed." Jin agreed and took me into their arms.