chapter 21 chupacabra!

Eun-kyung p.o.v~

Me along with my sister's have been here on our school trip for a week now. Thanks to the changes we have another week after this. It's 3 am rn and I can't fall asleep. I'm in mi nas and min yuns room with the rest of my sister's. Yu nas snoring logs, and the others are on their phones. We're all scattered across the bed.

Then we hear a bunch of grunts, and sounds of crashing. It's coming from the actual roof of the hotel!

"Guys.....I knew this was coming....their finally starting to attack." Min Yun said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well...the monsters that were created a by the person thats trying to distroy world....well....he sent some here..." She said shrugging it off.

"But how did you know they were here." Yu na asked. Huh I guess the noises woke her up.

"Yeah!" I said.

"I could just feel the weird discusting energy they were giving off. Then somehow I knew what day they were gonna attack on I really don't know anymore....." Min Yun said.

Then the noises got louder.

"WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS LETS GO!!" I said and ran out onto the balcony getting ready to release my wings and dive up there.

"Ji su go get the boys." I said as I began to take flight.

"Got it!" She said, and ran into their room.

~min yuns p.o.v~

Eun-kyung took flight up there. Soon after I followed her. Mi na was beside me, and Yu na was right behind her. As soon as I got up there I saw how the mosters and how they were so.....UGLY...

"Tch y'all are crusty." I said flying above them. Though they were ugly they were huge, and they had black and green skin color.

"BWAHAHAHHAH!!" The boys started laughing behind me at my comment.

"What...they are.." i said with sass scoffing at them.

There are 3 of these huge monsters. Then one of them had the NERVE to try to attack me. With i single finger I reflected the attack back at them.

"Oh it's on..." I said. Then my sister's and our 8 boys bolted at them and we began attacking. However, they were strong. One of them attacked Yu na. She was strong but 2 of them ganged up on her. She was hit. She started flying back wards fast. I flew after her.

"YU NA!" I said. I cought her, and we slowly stopped.

" I'm ok...." She said but started coughing.

"Can you continue to fight?" I asked her.
" I can....let me try something...." She said. I nodded and stepped back letting her fly on her own. Her body began to glow and her injuries soon wemt away.

"Wow...." I said.

"OH HELLS YEAH I DID IT!" she said.

"Ok well now let's go help them kick ass because without us they suck at it." I said. We both laughed. Then we went back at Sonic speed attacking them non stop.

My eyes were glowing red. Filled for blood lust. I began attacking. They. Keep. Hurting. The. People. I. Love!

Now I was mad. They hurt Yu na and continued beating up the others.

Then all 3 of them attacked me at once catching me off gard. I was sent flying  into the ground. Somone came down to hold me, but I can't tell who it is. All the sounds are muffled, and my sight is blurry. I began coughing up blood.