chapter 11 the academy

~Yu Na p.o.v~
after the trial thing. I went up to follow min Yun. I got to my class but I didn't see her anywhere. I raise me hand.

"oh hello miss..."

"it's Yu Na." I say politely.
"OK well would you like to introduce yourself." I nod and walk up to the front of the class.
"hello m-my names Yu Na, please take care of me." I bow. I sit down but when the teacher turns around I sneak out of the class. thankfully no one saw me. I walk around the halls and look for min Yun. I've been searching for like 20 minutes and still haven't found. I turn the corner and run into some one. ah there she is. I get to my senses and see min Yun in front of me.
"THERE YOU ARE CLASS ALREADY STARTED. IM PROBABLY GOING TO GET IN TROUBLE FOR SNEAKING OUT. WHERE WERE YOU." I blabber out.
"lost. I got lost." she looks down. I start laughing. I can't help it.

"how did you get lost he told us which room it was."
"well I still got lost." she starts giggling too. then I lead her back to the class. "there you are Yu Na your in big trouble." I mentally face palm.

~min yuns p.o.v~
Yu na found me. I some how got lost....again... And were facing the teacher.
"There you are Ya Na your in big trouble." She said. I gave her a 'really dude?' look and she told us to go sit down. I went over to my seat which was next to Yu Na.
"can you please introduce yourself?" The teacher said, and looking at me. I shrugged and walked to the front of my class.
"Sup. I'm Min Yun." I said and did a dramatic bow as I walked back to my seat. I felt eyes starting at me as I was walking, and I pulled down my skirt.

"Stupid skirt!" I yelled out loud, and everyone looked at me. I started laughing at myself, and so did the others. Eventually my other sisters walked in. They introduced them selfs and went to sit down.
"Ok class for the hour we have left of class I'm gonna put u in groups, and you guys are gonna get to know each other." The teacher said. All the guys surrounded me and my sisters asking to be in our group. I shrugged and sat down in the floor. Then Yu na followed. The other two of my sister's went in another group. I smiled at the boys and girls that stood their asking me to be in my group.
"Fine. First eight people that sit down here in a circle stays." I said. Less then 5 seconds later 8 people were sitting around me and Yu na. The rest sighed and went to another group. I noticed the guys kept try to look up my skirt. I finally got mad and punched one of them, and I was about to do more than that but Yu na got behind me and held my arms back. She's kinda used to it. After a while I gave up and fell to the ground. The boys call it 'cute.' I was about to MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I felt a couple of people behind me Pat my butt. I turn around with a balled up fist, but relaxed when I saw jimin and yoongi. They gave all the boys death glares and threatened them. While that was happening I tuned everyone else out to notice that all 7 of the boys were in this class too.

I snapped back out of it when I felt someone pick me up. It was jimin.
"Hey. Put me down jimin." I said. He shook his head and put me on his shoulders then sat criss cross in my spot, and we all continued talking about ourselfs. I zoned out again. I felt weird, and went emotionless again. Then I felt someone poking my cheeks on either side of me. One hand belonged to yoongi, and the other Yu na. I looked them confused.
"It's your turn min yun." Jimin said. I look down. I forgot I was on him. Haha woops.
"Oh...uhhh well these are my sisters. *Points to each of them*...and I am an orphan. I'm 18 my favorite colors are black, grey, white, and blue. I sleep alot. And Don't bother me." I said three girls and two of the boys in our group asked for my phone number and to tell them more about myself later. I agreed I was tired of them bothering me. I glanced at Eun-kyung and ji su they as well had many people thats admiring
Them. At that moment the bell had rang. I got down off of jimin and began to leave. Then I tripped over a chair leg and fell on my face. Everyone started laughing and starring at me. I became mad. This emotion unlike others I understand well. My other eye turned red and I stood up and gave everyone a glare they all then ran out of the room. After they did the people that were left we're the 7 boys and my sisters. They were all used to it by now I guess....

~ji su p.o.v~

me and eun-kyung were walking up to the class. we saw min Yun and Yu Na going too. the teacher told Yu Na she was in trouble. what did that girl do this time.

the teacher called me and eun-kyung up to the front after min Yun. min Yun was walking back to her seat wen some of the students started starring at her. I saw why. "stupid skirt!" she yelled out and everyone started laughing.

"my names ji su, please take care of me." then I bowed and headed to my seat. eun-kyung introduced her self too. after we sat down the teacher said "OK class for the hour we have left of class Ik gonna put you in groups, and you guys are gonna get to know each other."

suddenly all the guys started going around me and my sisters. dang they need to BACK UP. I went to a group with eun-kyung. we all sat down. one of the guys kept eyeing me up until I said
"stop staring you perv." the others snickered and so did I. he turned red and looked down. after we all told about our self's all the people in the group exchanged phone numbers.

the bell rang. I looked back at my other sisters. min Yun was on jimins shoulders. while getting off she fell. people started laughing. min Yun got up one of her eyes where red. she looked around the room. everyone but is sisters and those 7 boys ran out.

~Eun kyungs p.o.v~
I came in the room, finally. I looked for my sister's and found their faces. I smiled at them. The teacher then asked me to introduce myself.
" I am Eun-kyung. Plz take good care of me." I said. Then I closed my eyes and bowed. Soon the teacher made us choose groups. I wanted to be with ji su, min yun, and Yu na. However, it was too crowded so I left. Ji su followed me. We sat in our group and my turn cam around.
"I'm Eun-kyung and those three are my sister's. I am 21 years old." I said and smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned around.
"Tae tae your in this class too!?" I said in joy. I jumped up to hug him, but my skirt went up. Before I could flash anyone teahyung patted the back down. I turned red. He laughed. He took me and sat me in his lap. I enjoyed the first part of the day alot.