chapter 12 our long lost sister...

~ji su p.o.v~

Eventually the school day ended. We headed home. Min Yun was being all weird. She had that emotionless face. And said she needed to find something. Someone was telling her to do something and she said it was our mother we never really met. I rolled my eyes and let her do whatever she wanted. After a while I fell asleep on the couch in hobis and kookies arms.
"She's so cute when she's sleep." Kookie said and kissed my forehead.
"She's cute no matter what she does." Hobi said brushing his fingers against my cheek.

Hours later I woke up to a scream, and crashing sounds. I jolted up and ran it sounded like min yun. Kookie and hobi followed after me.

~min yuns P.o.v~

I found a hidden letter that mother hide for us. I felt her telling me what to do. I guess she's not dead and is useing her powers to reach to me. What if she's in need of help. Ugh I really don't know.

I reached for the letter on top of the glass shelf. I reached on my tipy toes. However it started shaking and fell on the floor. I screemed. I opened my eyes, after it had fallen. I looked around and saw all the broken glass.

"Dang it, man that's gonna be a mess to clean." I said out loud. Then I looked down. My eyes widened at my body. It had so many cuts. I was bleeding alot.
"DANG IT STOP BLEEDING IMMA HAVE TO CLEAN THAT UP TOO!! I HATE CLEANING!!" after I yelled at myself I sighed and grabbed the letter.

"MIN YUN!" Ji su had come rushing in. Me, ji su, hobi, and kookie were the only ones in the house. Eun-kyung, and Yu Nas gonna murder me.

"Yeah?" I said and turned to look at her tilting my head.
"LOOK AT YOUR BODY! YOUR BLEEDING!! YOU NEED HELP!" She said yelling. I wonder why she's treating it like I big deal.

"YEAH IKR THIS IS ALOT TO CLEAN!!" I replied. She looked at me like I lost my mind. I shrugged and left the room. She just watched me leave. It only burned a little I could barely feel anything.
I moved to my room, sat down and read the letter.
"WHAT?!?" after I finnished reading it I screamed.
"NO WAY! HOW WAS I NOT TOLD UNTIL NOW!" I said out loud to myself. Ji su came in and asked me whats up. She looked at my body and frowned.

"Look I'll clean it up ok." I told her.
"Min Yun....that's not what i-" I cut ji su off and shoved the letter in her hands.
"Wait. You have a triplet. I have a little sister I didn't know about. AND SHE WAS LIVING WITH MOM THATS ACTUALLY NOT DEAD!" she said. I looked at her and nodded.
"We have to go get her. She's trapped alone because moma had to excape!  I feel like I already know everything about her, when we haven't even met." I said. Ji su nodded.
"If momma wants us to get her then that's what we're gonna do." She started heading out.
"By the way. Where's everyone else?" I asked.
"Oh...hmm...they said they had to go for some reason, they didn't tell me why and left." She said, and shrugged. I nodded understading.
We looked at each other and smirked. We let our huge wings free, and flew out of the house. We surched for our sister. We could sense her magical powers, which are about as strong as ours, which didn't suprise me.

After hours of flying we finally found this cabin hidden in the woods. It was covered with vines. I flew to one of the openings, and saw a girl that looked similar to me and Yu na. I smiled and threw the glass window. Crashed onto her giving her a hug.
"Wow. Your mi na." I said and smiled. She laughed and started to cry with me. We were balling. I felt a connection with her. Like I've known her for my whole life. Which I think I've met her before and we grew up as small kids together but I can't remember that along with my parents. After a couple of minutes of hugging with mi na and ji su we headed out and never stopped holding hands with each other.
~yu na p.o.v~

me and eun-kyung just got home. and the first thing I saw was a GIANT MESS. wonder who did this *cough cough* min yun. I turn around when the door opens. I see min yun and she has blood all over her arms. "YAH! MIN YUN WHY IS THE GROUND COVERED IN GLASS AND WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING. IM GONNA KILL YOU. YOU SHOULD HAVE CLEANED YOUSELF!" I finish yelling at her when I see a girl. for some reason I feel a connection with her. "are you done yelling at me?" min yun asks. "shut up dummy, who's this?" I take a step forwards. she looks so familiar yet not. I dont know how to explain it. "oh this is mi na....our triplet."  my eyes go wide. she waves and shows a small smile. I don't realise it but I started crying. I run over to embrace her. all three of us are crying and hugging.
I pull away from the hug a little and whisper "welcome home mi na."
I looked over at min yun smiling. The both of us never realized we weren't complete until we found the thing that finally completed it.
"All three of us are complete again!" me, min yun, and mi na all three said at the same time. We then looked at each other and giggled.

~eun-kyung p.o.v~
me and Yu Na had just arrived home. when she steps in her eyes go wide. guess min Yun made a mess. the door opens and she turns around so fast. she started yelling at min yun. while that was happening ji su pulled me aside. "you see her." she points at a girl similar to the twins. I nod. "she's the triplet." I gasp. after all the yelling. all three of the girls talk. I see Yu Na start to cry. they all hug. I can't help but cry myself. me and ji su walk over and hug the girls. then Yu Na whispers something I couldn't hear. However,  I like my sisters felt I love for mi na. Something that was always there for her. It already feels like she's been with us sents the beginning of time. I walked over to them and jumped on all of them, and we all fell over giggling. Then I remembered something...oh crap....we have to get this one in a skirt in the morning too....NOOOOO!! \(T-T)/