chapter 5 warmth

~Yu Na p.o.v~

after taehyung came in and got slimed we all left...exept for eun-kyung.
tae had said something about blood and picked her up and taken her to the bathroom.

"so what are we going to do now girls?" min Yun asked

"hmm i don't know, What do you think ji su?" I asked

"I kinda Want to go with see the guys" she spoke shyly

"LETS GO THEN! "min Yun yelled

we all headed to the room. the boys were in and now I noticed Yoongi and hobi were following us. I forgot they were in the living room.

"hey girls" namjoon said

"hey" I replied

I went and sat down between namjoon and jin. I felt safe with them. but I don't know... why.  

min Yun sat with jimin and Yoongi. ji su sat with hobi and jungkook. after a while of talking me, jin, and namjoon went into a room. I was tired from all that had happened today. I also felt kind of dizzy. I practically threw myself at the bed.

"THIS BED IS SO COMFORTABLE! " I screamed.

namjoon and jin just laughed at me.

"hey stop it" I said with a pout.

"you are just too cute yu na!" jin said playfully

"you really are!" namjoon added in.

"NO IM NOT!" i said defensively.

they both came over to the bed AND started tickling me! I moved around trying to guard myself from them.

"haha...two... against one... haha.. isn't FAIR! " I said between giggles.

they were both laughing and then they FINALLY stopped.
they both got on either side of me. I snuggled into jins chest while namjoon hugged me from behind. I feel safe...warm..... loved. I could get used to this.